T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That


See Also

  • T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That
  • T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That. Hi al of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time we'll share :"T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That


    anysongchords.blogspot.com
    Em

    CHORDS USED
    Em: 022000

    INTRO Em

    [HOOK]
    Em
    I say now check this dig that, dig that, dig that
    Em
    Hey, check this dig that, you know I be getting that
    Em
    Money in them big stacks, you broke I can fix that, yeah
    Em
    You broke I can fix that, hey, hey, hey
    Em
    I say now check this dig that, dig that, dig that
    Em
    Hey, check this dig that, you know I be getting that
    Em
    Money in them big stacks, you broke I can fix that, yeah
    Em
    Come and see me, I can fix that, yeah
    Em
    Hey, hey, getting money

    Em
    I'm getting my hustle on and I'm rollin
    Em
    Got whatever getting that paper,
    Em
    Fresh out of prison, I'm glowing
    Em
    Middle finger rated them haters
    Em
    Get your chick before she gets stolen
    Em
    One of my partner surely may take her
    Em
    Send her back to you pussy all swollen
    Em
    So and messed up just like her make up
    Em
    Got an elephant mirror it's flawless
    Em
    I remember all of y'all who was talkin
    Em
    Got a good mind to run in your office
    Em
    Swoop your ass in front of your bosses
    Em
    My partner died in my anno
    Em
    I'm responsible for his mama
    Em
    His daughter too, bet you she can go whatever college she wanna
    Em
    Still that rough bands in my bank roll, broke something I can't go
    Em
    Bitch yellin out I'm the shit
    Em
    I'm like tell me something I don't know
    Em
    My broker cost in my stockses
    Em
    Up 20% to my profits, increases even in my absence
    Em
    So my attitude is up anxious
    Em
    Contract all most inspired... make my contract big and ball shit
    Em
    Got bitches on my side shit, and field already watchin
    Em
    Just one more year of paper, then I'm back to blowin brocolli

    [HOOK}

    Em
    I'm the king of texas I put on
    Em
    On the block, tryina put the whole hood on
    Em
    Stay stip, when them other niggas steer wrong
    Em
    Street sip, only thing a nigga still on
    Em
    My niggas on dip from same sip like shook
    Em
    Attitude fuck they sippin good
    Em
    Tell them I got a mill never gotta worry bout a thing
    Em
    I represented the best I could
    Em
    Stackin paper of rap, she get flipped and I'm back to the trap
    Em
    Trap like... if you don't get that, the bitch will get slapped
    Em
    Bitch I pop up, get this proper,.. same things I got shut up
    Em
    I won't be stopped, by the way you niggas seen
    Money getting big like look what I got up
    Em
    You ain't seen that... drop, chain stay icy, bitch I stay hot
    Em
    Yeah, I'm truth, that's what you lack
    Em
    It's my time fuck your plot
    Em
    I got my team strong and my guns loaded
    Em
    City mine, the whole hood voted
    Em
    This murda bizness they know I showed it
    Em
    Suicide, both doors flooded,
    Em
    Touching dod, got that work, cod
    Em
    They living free, you got a bfe
    Em
    That talkin cool but ain't shit to me
    Em
    I'll be damn if I go back, this sosa gang and you know that
    Em
    We earn respect and you owe that
    Em
    Get the middle finger like hold that!

    [HOOK]


    You are reading: T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That


    Thanks for your visit to this T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That.

    That's the T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That

    That's the T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading T.I. feat TRAE THA TRUTH - Check This Dig That, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2013/06/ti-feat-trae-tha-truth-check-this-dig.html