ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris


See Also

  • ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris
  • ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings visitors. This time Let me share :"ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris


    Click here to request your song
    CHORDS USED
    Gm: 355333   Em: 022000
    G: 320003      Am : 002210
    D: 000232      Cm: 335543
    D7: 000212

    Requested By Álfgrímur

    INTRO: G D Em Am D
           G                       Am
    Every time I look down on this timeless town
            C                    G
    Whether blue or gray be her skies
           G                              C            Cm
    Whether loud be her cheers or whether soft be her tears
              D           D G  D7
    More and more do I realize

    [CHORUS]
    Gm
    That I love Paris in the spring time
    Gm                     D
    I love Paris in the fall
    D
    I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles
    D                     Gm
    I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles

    G
    I love Paris every moment
    G                    D
    Every moment of the year
    C              G
    I love Paris, why oh, why do I love Paris?
    Am           D      G
    Because my love is near

    Gm D Gm
    Am D G


    You are reading: ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris

    That's the ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading ELLA FITZGERALD - I Love Paris, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2013/11/ella-fitzgerald-i-love-paris.html