A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else


See Also

  • A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else
  • A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else. Hi al of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time I will share :"A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO F Bb
    F Bb
    Oh I built a world around you
    F Bb F
    Oh you had me in a dream, I lived in every word you said
    C A
    The stars had aligned
    Dm C
    I thought that I found you
    Bb C F Bb
    And I don't wanna love somebody else

    F Bb
    Oh we left it all unspoken
    F Bb F
    Oh we buried it alive and now it's screaming in my head
    F Bb
    Oh I shouldn't go on hoping
    Dm Bb F
    Oh that you will change your mind and one day we could start again
    C A Dm C
    Well I don't care if loneliness kills me
    Bb C F C Dm
    I don't wanna love somebody else

    Bb F C Bb
    F Bb
    Oh I thought that I could change you
    F Bb F
    Oh I thought that we would be the greatest story that I tell
    C A Dm
    I know that it's time to tell you it's over
    Bb C Dm C Bb C F
    But I don't wanna love somebody else

    You are reading: A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else

    That's the A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading A GREAT BIG WORLD - I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-great-big-world-i-don-wanna-love.html