BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart


See Also

  • BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart
  • BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I will share :"BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO G C x2
    G C
    When the sun came up this morning
    G C
    And she smiled her smile for me
    G C
    I felt it for the first time
    G C
    Something deep inside of me
    Am Em D
    So you can take your midnight ramblin' boys
    C G
    And you can keep your winding roads

    G C G
    She's livin' inside my heart now, livin' inside
    G C
    Oh there's an easiness about her
    G C
    There's a softness in her way
    G C
    But she gets me through the hard times
    G C
    We get closer everyday
    Am Em D
    I know I'll never be alone now boys
    C G
    Cause even if I'm far away

    G C G
    She's livin' inside my heart now, livin' inside, yeah
    C F C G
    And I don't know what I did to deserve her
    C F C
    But I'll tell you this my friend
    G
    I'm never gonna lose her
    D
    Never gonna lose her
    C Em D
    Cause eve - ry night
    G
    G C G C
    She's livin' inside my heart now, livin' inside
    G C G C
    She's livin' inside my heart now, livin' inside
    G C
    Inside my heart

    You are reading: BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart


    Thanks for reading this BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart.

    That's the BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart

    That's the BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading BOB SEGER - Living Inside My Heart, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2014/01/bob-seger-living-inside-my-heart.html