JUICY J - Blow Out


See Also

  • JUICY J - Blow Out
  • JUICY J - Blow Out. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. Now we will share :"JUICY J - Blow Out." i really hope that you like this JUICY J - Blow Out.

    JUICY J - Blow Out



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    C#m
    That's cash, nigga, I got bundles of it
    C#m
    You don't like it, but these bitches love it
    C#m
    If money ain't the topic, no discussion
    C#m
    I'mma need you broke niggas to change the subject
    C#m
    Niggas mad cause they see me stuntin'
    C#m
    Bet you hide when you see an OG coming
    C#m
    Catch me in the whip that I do about 200
    C#m
    In a whole month like I'm TV Johnny
    C#m
    Homie, I've been doing this shit, I'm a vet in this
    C#m
    Shit, you little niggas need to catch up
    C#m
    That Ferrari out there so fast it can fly
    C#m
    So sick it need a check up
    C#m
    Niggas went down when the chips wasn't low
    C#m
    Now they think I owe them something
    C#m
    Same niggas who was talking down on me
    C#m
    Want me to throw 'em something
    C#m
    Motherfucker, I walk up in the club then show out
    C#m
    Po' more out, you tripping if you bring your ho out
    C#m
    I throw dough out
    C#m
    Ain't nothing changed but my change and my chains and I'm ballin'
    C#m
    Numbers on the board, look like a blow out
    C#m
    Came this far all on my own
    C#m
    Hit after hit, now I'm in my zone
    C#m
    Bitch, I topped the charts with every song
    C#m
    Now the Billboard's my second home (ballin')

    F#m C#m
    Blow out - ballin' [8x]
    F#m
    Just bought a cemetery (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    They killing niggas all day (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Just put a million on the Lakers (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    And I ain't ever at the games (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Smoking weed with a politician (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    The nigga wearing my chains (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    We go to dinner every night, celebrate (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Tip a hundred racks to the waitress (blow out- ballin')

    F#m
    Living in the clouds, but I still see clear
    F#m
    Motherfuckers hate the fact that we still here
    F#m
    I tour all year, if it's cash then I'm all ear
    F#m
    Same team, different state, feeling like my peers
    F#m
    I'm the star here, making toast, burning bread, nigga
    F#m
    My new gold chain exciting the feds, nigga
    F#m
    Got it on my own, never had to beg, nigga
    F#m
    Now everything Louie, Gucci in the mass, nigga
    F#m
    Still rolling up fresh out of the pound, nigga
    F#m
    Fly in your bitch then hit the town with her
    F#m
    You know Juicy the type to po' up, roll up a swisher then I get her high
    F#m
    Ain't no coming down, nigga, hash all in my rillo
    F#m
    My eyes in the red zone, but nah I ain't touchdown
    F#m
    Hoes used to flex on me
    F#m
    Now they do anything just to get me to cuff now
    C#m
    Only rock the finest shit
    C#m
    Closet filled with designer shit
    C#m
    All this ice in my rollie
    C#m
    I can't even see what time it is
    C#m
    I be thumbing through a check, bruh
    C#m
    Watch the Louie V store on Rodeo get shut down
    C#m
    Hit you niggas with the tech, bruh
    C#m
    Taking shots from the free throw line, but it ain't no fouls (ballin')

    F#m C#m
    Blow out - ballin' [8x]
    F#m
    I'm allergic to these broke niggas (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    So I went and bought a plane (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Duffle with Columbians (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    While you niggas cutting cake (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    I'm Russia buying diamonds (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    While you niggas buying chains (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Your wife say ''Juicy, when y'all fucking?'' (blow out- ballin')
    F#m
    Get used to my name (blow out- ballin')

    F#m
    Your wife say ''Juicy, when y'all fucking?''
    F#m
    Get used to my name


    You are reading: JUICY J - Blow Out


    Thank you for your visit to this JUICY J - Blow Out.

    That's the JUICY J - Blow Out

    That's the JUICY J - Blow Out song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading JUICY J - Blow Out, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2014/01/juicy-j-blow-out.html