THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall


See Also

  • THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall
  • THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion I will share :"THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall



    This song is a single released by The Weeknd.
    I guess The Weeknd's music is not my cup of tea. I am used to listening beautiful melodic music and when I listen to songs like this, it disturbs me so much. The rendition sounds so lazy and uninspiring. There is no effect or energy in this song, and that makes it so boring to listen to.


    What do you think about this song and it's transcription? Comment below.
    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs

    <!--
    Scale: B Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 80

    Bm
    I'm addied up added up
    F#m
    I just ate a plate for breakfast
    F#m
    Put it in the cup then I mix it up with Texas
    Bm F#m
    Traps feeling heavy like a midget on my necklace
    F#m
    Bitches that we came with got all of your bitches jealous
    Bm F#m
    Bout to leave the crib with a couple of my pirates
    F#m
    Drivin by the streets we used to walk through like a triumph
    Bm
    Mix it in the potion like a science
    Bm
    That liquid G diet got a nigga so quiet
    Bm
    Cause the shit so strong got me feeling like I'm dying
    Bm F#m
    The shit so raw nothing else can get me higher
    Em
    Only time you see me is when I'm balling with my niggas
    Em
    Cause my life too private, my ride too private
    Bm
    My flight too private, my shows so riot
    F#m
    My jaw so tired, I go all night in my city to the fall
    Em
    Then its time for me to fly her
    Em
    I got a girl at home even though she ain't buying

    [CHORUS]
    Bm F#m
    And she gon give it up cause she know I might like it (x4)
    Bm F#m
    Baby girl you know I like, baby you know just what I like

    Bm F#m
    Nigga back the fuck up, If you ain’t with me motherfucker you against me
    F#m
    If you ain’t complimenting, nigga you offending
    Bm F#m
    I been out here last year wasting hella time
    F#m
    XO is the only time investment
    Bm F#m
    Them fall shows every year like a birthday
    F#m
    And I’mma do it every day in my birthplace
    Bm F#m
    And I ain’t been this gone since Thursday
    F#m
    I never said that I’d be sober in the first place

    [CHORUS]
    Bm F#m
    And she gon give it up cause she know I might like it (x4)
    Bm F#m
    Baby girl you know I like, baby you know just what I like

    Bm F#m
    Baby girl, you know what I love
    Bm F#m
    Baby, you know just what I love

    Bm
    I just passed that liquor full of love stench
    Bm
    I just sold out the 02 at my own pace
    Bm
    I can say that I’m attached to nobody
    Bm
    I been getting paper while these niggas tryna starve me
    Bm
    Shout my nigga Dark that’s a mentor
    F#m
    Had some bad business, nothing personal
    Em
    Another world I thought we’d back up
    Bm
    Some young Quincy Jones, dark skin Michael Jackson
    Bm
    And these the motherfuckers that they package
    F#m
    New shit, hope it’s sounding like my passion
    Em
    Bring your girl to my show get them floor seats
    Em
    Then she go downtown like we owe me
    Bm F#m
    XO, XO, XO, mix it up, pour it up, take it down slow
    Em
    This my song, nigga fuck your song
    Em
    Did it from the ground, ask around, bitch where that touchdown

    [CHORUS]
    Bm F#m
    And she gon give it up cause she know I might like it (x4)
    Bm F#m
    Baby girl you know I like, baby you know just what I like

    Bm
    When I touch down I'mma change shit up
    F#m
    Fuck a new man, I'mma break it up
    Em
    He can come back when I go on the road
    Em
    But, that pussy mine for the next three months
    Bm
    ‘Cause the kid back, kid back, kid back
    F#m
    Cop ten whips for my niggas when we land
    Em
    Queen Street, nigga, making money overseas
    Em
    Had a few more debts, I'ma pay it all in cash
    Bm
    Shout out XO, shout out to "The Boy" broke bread on tour
    F#m
    Man, it’s all love now
    Em
    Shout out my nigga Stix, doing good in these streets
    Em
    Man he popping more bottles then us right now
    Bm
    Reason why they stressing, city never sunny
    F#m
    When the kid come through with more niggas than Apollo
    Em
    But ain’t shit funny, can’t nobody stop me
    Em Bm F#m Em
    All my hoes are trained, I make all of them swallow

    You are reading: THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall


    Thanks for your visit to this THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall.

    That's the THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall

    That's the THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading THE WEEKND - King Of The Fall, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-weeknd-king-of-fall.html