Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max


See Also

  • Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max
  • Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max. Hello all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max." we really hope that you like this Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max.

    Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max


    Romanized Lyrics

    maeumi algoga, natseon girindedo
    ni sumgyeori meomun jarineun
    neomu geuripda. geuripda motae apeuda.
    nugungareul du nune damasseul ppuninde ... nunmuri
    geudaen nae sarmui iyu imnida.
    geop eomneun sarangiraseo sarangi apeumeul apseo nagaseo
    baraboneun iri nae jeonburaedo
    beoril su eomneun geudae imnida.

    eojedo, geurae oneuldo banjjeum nal michige manggateuryeonoko
    amuri aesseobwado jiwojiji anheul geurium
    nareul saranghaji anhado..
    geochil geosi eomneun naraseo , i sarange modeungeol naedeonjimnida.
    kkeuchi gyeolko haengbokhaji anhado
    nae gaseumi ganeun dero ttara geotneunda.
    geudaen naega saneun iyuimnida.
    baraboneun iri nae jeonburaedo
    son nochi motal sarangimnida


    English Translation

    My heart knows and goes
    Though it’s a strange road

    The place where your breath remains
    I miss it so much that it hurts
    All I did was put someone in my eyes but tears come
    You are the reason for my life
    Because it’s a fearless love
    Because love comes before pain
    Even if all I can do is look
    I can’t throw you away

    Yesterday and today
    You ruined me, made me go half-crazy
    No matter how much I try, I can’t erase this longing
    Even if you don’t love me
    Because there’s nothing to stop me
    I’ll throw everything into this love
    Even if the ending isn’t happy
    I will follow my heart
    You are the reason that I live
    Even if all I can do is look
    It’s a love that I can’t let go of

    You are reading: Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max

    That's the Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Birth Of A Beauty Ost Birth Of the Beauty Lyric - M.C The Max, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2014/12/birth-of-beauty-ost-birth-of-beauty.html