Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏


See Also

  • Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏
  • Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏





    烏黑的髪尾 盤成一個圏 纏繞所有對妳的眷戀
    Wu hei de fa wei pan cheng yi ge juan chan rao suo you dui ni de juan lian
    Your black ponytail is twisted in a bun, intertwining all your nostalgia
    隔著半透明門簾 嘴裡説的語言 完全沒有欺騙
    Ge zhu ban tou ming men lian zui li shuo de wan quan mei you qi pian
    Parting the translucent door curtains, the words your mouth says gives everything away
    屋頂灰色瓦片 安静的畫面 燈火是妳美麗那張臉
    Wu ding hui se wa pian an jing de hua mian deng huo shi ni mei li na zhang lian
    The grey tiles of the room, a silent picture, the lights are that beautiful face of yours
    終於找到所有流浪終點 妳的微笑結束了 疲倦
    Zhong yu zhao dao suo you liu lang zhong dian ni de wei xiao jie shu le pi juan
    At last I’ve found the destination of all wanderers, your smile lifts my exhastion

    千萬不要説天長地久 免得妳感覚我不切實際
    Qian wan bu yao shuo tian chang di jiu mian de ni gan jue wo bu qie shi ji
    I don’t want to say we’ll last forever, I don’t want you to think I’m impractical
    想多縻簡單 就多縻簡單 是媽媽告訴我的哲理
    Xiang duo mo jian dan jiu duo mo jian dan shi ma ma gao su wo de zhe li
    If you think it’s that simple, it’ll be that simple, that’s the philosophy my mother told me

    (*) 腦袋都是妳 心裡都是妳
    Dao dai dou shi ni xin li dou shi ni
    You’re on my mind, you’re in my heart
    小小的愛在大城裡好甜蜜
    Xiao xiao dei ai zai da cheng li hao tian mi
    A little love in a big city is so sweet
    唸的都是妳 全部都是妳
    Nian de dou shi ni quan bu dou shi ni
    You’re everything I read, my everything is you
    小小的愛 在大城裡只妳傾心
    Xiao xiao de ai zai da cheng li zhi ni qing
    A little love in a big city, I only have a soft spot for you

    烏黑的髪尾 盤成一個圏 纏繞所有對妳的眷戀
    Wu hei de fa wei pan cheng yi ge juan chan rao suo you dui ni de juan lian
    Your black ponytail is twisted in a bun, intertwining all your nostalgia
    終於找到所有流浪終點 妳的微笑結束了疲倦
    Zhong yu zhao dao suo you liu lang zhong dian ni de wei xiao jie shu le pi juan
    At last I’ve found the destination of all wanderers, your smile lifts my exhastion

    千萬不要説天長地久 免得妳感覚我不切實際
    Qian wan bu yao shuo tian chang di jiu mian de ni gan jue wo bu qie shi ji
    I don’t want to say we’ll last forever, I don’t want you to think I’m impractical
    想多縻簡單 就多縻簡單 譲我大聲地對妳説 I’m thinking of you.
    Xiang duo mo jian dan jiu duo mo jian dan rang wo da sheng de dui ni shuo I’m thinking of you
    If you think it’s that simple, it’ll be that simple, let me tell you loudly that I’m thinking of you

    (*)

    那回程的票根 妳留做記念
    Na hui cheng de piao gen ni liu zuo ji nian
    That return ticket stub, you keep it as a souvenir
    不必害怕面對離別
    Bu bi hai pa mian dui li bie
    You don’t need to be afraid of facing our separation
    剪掉一束頭髪 譲我放在胸前
    jian diao yi shu tou fa rang wo fang zai xiong qian
    Cut off a piece of your hair and let me hold it to my chest
    走到哪裡有妳陪 相随
    Zou dao na li you ni pei xiang sui
    So whenever I go anywhere, you’ll be with me

    (*)

    烏黑的髪尾 盤成一個圏 纏繞所有對妳的眷戀
    Wu hei de fa wei pan cheng yi ge juan chan rao suo you dui ni de juan lian
    Your black ponytail is twisted in a bun, intertwining all your nostalgia
    那一種寸前歩不離的感覚 我知道就叫做永遠
    Na yi zhong cun qian bu bu li de gan jue wo zhi dao jiu jiao zuo yong yuan
    That feeling of taking those first tiny steps, I know it’s called forever

    You are reading: Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏


    Thank you for your visit to this Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏.

    That's the Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏

    That's the Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏 song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Da Cheng Xiao Ai 大城小爱 Big City, Small Love Lyric - Wang LeeHom 王力宏, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/01/da-cheng-xiao-ai-big-city-small-love.html