LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)


See Also

  • LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)
  • LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle). Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. This time I am going to share :"LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)." i hope that you like this LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle).

    LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)


    This song is from the album Sorry 4 The Wait 2(2015).
    I loved the production of this song. Even though the only chord that was used was a D Minor, I liked the beat and the arrangement of the song. The verses were very long, I guess that's what you expect from a freestyle. This song doesn't have the usual vibe that you feel from Lil Wayne's songs, but this has got it's own qualities.



    Scale: D Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 106
    [INTRO] Dm
    [HOOK]
    Dm
    Sorry for the wait nigga
    Dm
    Glock forty for them fake niggas
    Dm
    Throw a party every day nigga
    Dm
    That's an ordinary day nigga
    Dm
    Bad bitch in mi casa
    Dm
    No mi casa is su casa
    Dm
    My choppa go doom-da-da ay-ay-adda

    [VERSE]
    Dm
    Tunchi bitch on my Future shit
    Dm
    I'm too legit I sleep on a crucifix
    Dm
    I wake up cranky turn into a lunatic
    Dm
    Then shoot my bitch and buy orange juice and grits
    Dm
    Oozie clip I need another oozie clip
    Dm
    I shoot to kill these pussy niggas shooting bricks
    Dm
    I'm too for real your head just a souvenir
    Dm
    She want to get it off her chest but her boobs too big
    Dm
    I'm bumping Carter V on an Ipod

    Dm
    My bitch mad as hell cause it ain't out yet
    Dm
    She said "soon as these niggas hear your new shit
    Dm
    They gon' have to give their styles back"
    Dm
    I say "you too crazy" she said "you too humble"
    Dm
    I say "you too baby" she said "you too sweet"
    Dm
    Then I ask do she go both ways
    Dm
    She said they so say love is a two way street
    Dm
    I say ooh
    Dm
    Talk dirty, talk dirty, dirty talk dirty to me
    Dm
    Treat that girl like cuisine she gon' want to shoot scenes
    Dm
    Put my dick in museum I gon' die on my feet
    Dm
    Never knees in the dirt never dirt on my knees
    Dm
    I'm just serving these fiends
    Dm
    I sell birds to the bees I sell birds to the trees
    Dm
    "Tune I heard you don't sleep" I'm allergic to dreams
    Dm
    I don't twerk but I tweak for that purp for that pink
    Dm
    Dm
    Ya you see what I'm saying like you heard what I see
    Dm
    I'm a verbal disease I'm allergic to me
    Dm
    Been a turd on these streets since my curtains were sheets
    Dm
    Chefs on these beats I'm just stiring the grease
    Dm
    And bitch you in love when she working for me
    Dm
    I personally get you murdered this week

    Dm
    Like that blunt between my two fingers I'm at peace
    Dm
    Word I smirk when I squeeze
    Dm
    Trigger smart street smart I'm a nerd I'm a geek
    Dm
    I'm absurd I'm unique
    Dm
    Did my time at Cash Money time served and release
    Dm
    But this agent ain't free word
    Dm
    That's just word on these streets
    Dm
    But that shit is old news that shit yester-week
    Dm
    I'm just focused, focused on my expertise
    Dm
    They like "Tunechi you good" I'm like Bob yes sire

    Dm
    Don't, I mean don't, don't question me let me breath
    Dm
    Dawg, big dawg, I cock back and shoot at your fleas
    Dm
    Money long tree trunk, now stand under me catch these leaves
    Dm
    I guarantee no guarantees but repeat what you heard you a dead parakeet
    Dm
    This Tunechi bitch your bitch Tunechi's bitch
    Dm
    I fuck her on the balcony we watch the moon eclipse
    Dm
    We do the usual shit she gon' need lube for this
    Dm
    Cause I'mma stick it in her maximus gluteus
    Dm
    We at the top of the world she like the view and shit
    Dm
    From up here everybody look the puniest
    Dm
    The coke got her all exuberant
    Dm
    She doing lines like a movie script
    Dm
    But these are true events lord

    Dm
    I'll kill a nigga right now, I'll put a nigga lights out
    Dm
    Then put a nigga's body in an ice box
    Dm
    With holes in his body like socks
    Dm
    These niggas softer than, these niggas softer than nylon
    Dm
    So keep my name out your mouth I hope it taste like caiyan
    Dm
    Looking up to the skyline
    Dm
    Thinking to myself you only live twice slime
    Dm
    And motherfuck you if you fight crime
    Dm
    I'm from a place where the high crime rate like Iran
    Dm
    We put your ass on nigthtline
    Dm
    I'm on the grass like a python
    Dm
    These niggas looking at me
    Dm
    These niggas looking at me sideways
    Dm
    That's because they on the sideline but they never try mine
    Dm
    Spinning like I'm sipping cyanide
    Dm
    Why my bitch sipping Mai Tai but she weren't fun
    Dm
    And I'm so sorry she said don't be sorry
    Dm
    Then she said don't apologize for shit cause
    Dm
    You the shit and we know the Carter V the shit

    [HOOK]
    Dm
    Sorry for the wait nigga
    Dm
    Glock forty for them fake niggas
    Dm
    Throw a party every day nigga
    Dm
    That's an ordinary day nigga
    Dm
    Bad bitch in mi casa
    Dm
    No mi casa is su casa
    Dm
    My choppa go doom-da-da ay-ay-adda
    <!--

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle)

    That's the LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle) song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading LIL WAYNE - Shit (Freestyle), Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/01/lil-wayne-shit-freestyle.html