Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries


See Also

  • Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries
  • Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. This time I am going to share :"Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries." we really hope that you like this Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries.

    Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries


    I never knew how complete love could be
    Till she kissed me and said
    Baby, please, go all the way
    It feels so right
    Being with you here tonight
    Please, go all the way
    Just hold me close
    Don't ever let me go
    I couldn't say what I wanted to say
    Till she whispered, I love you
    So, please, go all the way
    It feels so right
    Being with you here tonight
    Please, go all the way
    Just hold me close
    Don't ever let me go

    Before her love
    I was cruel and mean
    I had a hole in the place
    Where my heart should have been
    But now I've changed
    And it feels so strange
    I come alive when she does
    All those things to me
    And she says

    (Come on), come on
    (Come on)
    (Come on), come on
    (Come on)
    I need you (come on)
    I love you (come on)
    I need you (come on)
    (Come on)

    Please, go all the way
    It feels so right
    Being with you here tonight
    Please, go all the way
    Just hold me close
    Don't ever let me go, oh, no

    You are reading: Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries

    That's the Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Go All the Way Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Soundtrack Lyric - Raspberries, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/02/go-all-way-guardians-of-galaxy-awesome.html