MUSE - Dead Inside


See Also

  • MUSE - Dead Inside
  • MUSE - Dead Inside. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. On this occasion we'll share :"MUSE - Dead Inside." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    MUSE - Dead Inside


    This song is from the album Drones(2015), released on Jun 09, 2015.
    I loved the rhythm of this song. The drums felt really complex yet it maintained the feel and vibe of the song. The vocals were energetic and powerful, while the background guitars and the pads felt really nice. The tempo felt a bit slow, but it wouldn't have had a huge impact anyway. The rest of the song felt really interesting and vibrant. Hats off to the producers for such an amazing song.


    Scale: CMinor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 102

    [INTRO] Cm
    [VERSE]
    Cm Eb
    Revere a million prayers
    Bb Cm
    And draw me into your holiness
    Eb
    But there's nothing there
    Bb Cm
    Light only shines from those who share
    Cm Eb
    Unleash a million drones
    Bb Cm
    And confine me then erase me babe
    Cm Eb
    Do you have no soul?
    Bb Ab
    It's like I died long ago
    Gm Cm
    Your lips feel warm to the touch
    Bb Ab
    You can bring me back to life
    Gm Fm Ab
    On the outside you're ablaze and alive
    Bb Cm
    But you're dead inside

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Cm Eb Bb x2

    [VERSE]
    Cm Eb
    You're free to touch the sky
    Bb Cm
    Whilst I am crushed and pulverised
    Eb
    Because you need control
    Bb Cm
    Now I'm the one who's letting go
    Cm Eb
    You like to give an inch
    Bb Cm
    Whilst I am giving infinty
    Cm Eb
    But now I've got nothing left
    Bb Ab
    You have no cares and I'm bereft
    Gm Cm
    Your skin feels warm to caress
    Bb Ab
    I see magic in your eyes
    Gm Fm Ab
    On the outside you're ablaze and alive
    Cm
    But you're dead inside

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Cm Ab Eb Bb x2

    [BRIDGE]
    Cm
    Feel me now
    Ab
    Hold me please
    Eb Bb
    I need you to see who I am
    Cm
    Open up to me
    Ab
    Stop hiding from me
    Eb
    It's hurting me
    Bb Cm
    Only you can stop the pain
    Ab Eb
    Don't leave me out in the cold
    Bb Cm
    Don't leave me out to die
    Ab
    I gave you everything
    Eb
    I can't give you any more
    Bb Ab
    Now I've become just like you
    Gm Cm
    My lips feel warm to the touch
    Bb Ab
    But my words seem so alive
    Ab Gm Cm
    My skin is warm to caress
    Bb Ab
    I'll control and hypnotize
    Ab Gm Cm
    You've taught me to lie without a trace
    Bb Ab
    And to kill with no remorse
    Ab Gm Fm
    On the outside I'm the greatest guy
    Ab Cm
    Now I'm dead inside

    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: MUSE - Dead Inside


    Thank you for your visit to this MUSE - Dead Inside.

    That's the MUSE - Dead Inside

    That's the MUSE - Dead Inside song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading MUSE - Dead Inside, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/03/muse-dead-inside.html