What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban


See Also

  • What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban
  • What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban." i hope that you like this What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban.

    What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban


    Josh Groban Lyrics What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical www.unitedlyrics.com
    Kiss today goodbye
    The sweetness and the sorrow
    Wish me luck, the same to you
    But I can't regret
    What I did for love, what I did for love
    Look, my eyes are dry
    The gift was ours to borrow
    It's as if we always knew
    And I won't forget what I did for love
    What I did for love

    Gone
    Love is never gone
    As we travel on
    Love's what we'll remember

    Kiss today goodbye
    And point me toward tomorrow
    We did what we had to do
    Won't forget, can't regret
    What I did for love

    What I did for love
    What I did for love
    What I did for love

    You are reading: What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban

    That's the What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading What I Did For Love A Chorus Line musical Lyrics - Josh Groban, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/04/what-i-did-for-love-chorus-line-musical.html