MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood


See Also

  • MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood
  • MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood. Hi al of dramaticmusings visitors. Now I'll share :"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood


    This song is from the album The Black Parade(2006), released on Oct 23, 2006.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 125
    Suggested Strumming: D,D,D,D

    [INTRO] E
    [VERSE]
    E F#
    Well they encourage your complete cooperation,
    B E B E
    Send you roses when they think you need to smile.
    C#m F#m
    I can't control myself because I don't know how,
    B
    And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for a while.

    [CHORUS]
    E F#m
    So give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff!
    B E
    Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough.
    E E7 A
    So give them blood, blood, blood.
    B E
    Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!

    [VERSE]
    E F#
    A celebrated man amongst the gurneys.
    B E B E
    They can fix me proper with a bit of luck.
    C#m F#m
    The doctors and the nurses they adore me so,
    B
    But it's really quite alarming cause
    B7
    I'm such an awful fuck. (Oh thank you!)

    [CHORUS]
    E F#
    I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
    B E
    I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough.
    E E7 A
    I gave you blood, blood, blood,
    B E B E
    I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love!

    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood

    That's the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Blood, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-chemical-romance-blood.html