MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer


See Also

  • MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer
  • MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer. Hi al of dramaticmusings.info visitors. This time we'll share :"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer


    This song is from the album The Black Parade(2006), released on Oct 23, 2006.
    I loved the agony in this song. The way that he sings the song, the emotion in his voice makes it even more powerful. The piano and the chords used feels great to listen to, especially those diminished chords. Thanks to Jess-marie for this excellent suggestion.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 75
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] E B E B
    [VERSE]
    E
    Turn away,
    B C#m
    If you could get me a drink
    Am
    Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded
    E
    Call my aunt Marie
    B C#m
    Help her gather all my things
    Am
    And bury me in all my favorite colors,
    A Bbdim B
    My sisters and my brothers, still,
    Cdim C#m Am
    I will not kiss you,
    F#m B E
    'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

    [VERSE]
    E
    Now turn away,
    B C#m
    'Cause I'm awful just to see
    Am
    'Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body,
    E
    Oh, my agony,
    B C#m
    Know that I will never marry,
    Am
    Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
    A Bbdim B
    But counting down the days to go
    Cdim C#m
    It just ain't living
    Am
    And I just hope you know

    [CHORUS]
    E
    That if you say (if you say)
    Am
    Goodbye today (goodbye today)
    C#m
    I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)


    F#m B C#m Cdim B A
    'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
    F#m B E
    'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer


    Thanks for reading this MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer.

    That's the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer

    That's the MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - Cancer, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-chemical-romance-cancer.html