See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth


See Also

  • See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth
  • See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth." i really hope that you like this See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth.

    See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth


    Chorus Only: 

    It's been a long  day without you my friend
    Bb   D     F  GF    G    Bb C     C   Bb D C 

    And I'll tell you all about it when I  see you again
    D    F   G    A    G   F D   C   C   Bb C    C    D Bb

    We've come a  long way from where we began
    Bb        D    F  G F   G    Bb      C      C Bb D C 

    Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I  see you again
    D    F    G   Bb C   D C   B b G  Bb C    C   Bb Bb

    When I  see you again
    G     Bb  C   C    Bb Bb

    (If I can find the verses notes I will update, if not, I'm sorry!)


    You are reading: See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth.

    That's the See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth

    That's the See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/see-you-again-wiz-khalifa-ft-charlie.html