TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards


See Also

  • TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards
  • TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. Now I will share :"TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards." i really hope that you like this TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards.

    TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards


    This song is from the album Special Effects(2015), released on May 04, 2015.
    I enjoyed the swag in the production. Even though there were no chord changes or rhythm changes, it suited the verses and the power of the song correctly. The background music felt great, and the verses complemented them perfectly. This collaboration came out excellent.


    Scale: Bb Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 88
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    Bbm
    Mange Strusic! Bang bou yitch!
    Bbm
    Follow now see, check it out
    Bbm
    I say: this song is dedicated to the ball droppers
    Bbm
    But I'ma switch the letters around and say drall boppers!
    Bbm
    We coming to get ya so get the message to all coppers
    Bbm
    That you need protection or you better have ch'all yoppers!

    [HOOK]
    Bbm
    What a shame when a thang blast at ya
    Bbm
    Cause you're lame you're a dame slash actor
    Bbm
    These dudes are ho's from screws to toes
    Bbm
    They choose to go bass ackwards

    [VERSE]
    Bbm
    Tecca Nina bout to hit 'em wit the woop wop
    Bbm
    Now the barrel of my governor is hoo tot
    Bbm
    Cause you the type that'll get your whole shew crot
    Bbm
    Loud mouth nigga trippin' thinking that he Putac
    Bbm
    Got a strong hand, I'm a mown grand
    Bbm
    Little boy, now you fuckin' with the clong ran
    Bbm
    Oh you just showboatin'? It's over now y'all can quit
    Bbm
    Cause you can get it for something near as shalkin' tit
    Bbm
    Just a crone phall, then it's on y'all
    Bbm
    Fuck around and get ya dome sawed off a brone stawl
    Bbm
    I can't wait to hear ya squeal and holler
    Bbm
    How you set trippin' when you got a multi-dillion mollars, nigga
    Bbm
    Stupid, such a sucker--
    Bbm
    Nuck figgas always got to make a chother bruncha
    Bbm
    Never had no problem takin' down another buster
    Bbm
    Cause they be doin' shit bass ackwards Futhermucka

    [HOOK x2]
    Bbm
    What a shame when a thang blast at ya
    Bbm
    Cause you're lame you're a dame slash actor
    Bbm
    These dudes are ho's from screws to toes
    Bbm
    They choose to go bass ackwards

    [VERSE]
    Bbm
    I'm Yo Gotti, the drug dealer
    Bbm
    I'm Yo Gotti, the thug nigga
    Bbm
    I'm Yo Gotti, my own heir
    Bbm
    And if you wanna ODX, then tell Gotti to blow it, nigga
    Bbm
    I've been getting money for a long time
    Bbm
    You've been throwing up the wrong sign
    Bbm
    Pussy ass nigga, you a cross jump
    Bbm
    Fuck boy, you a ho nigga
    Bbm
    And you remind me of my ho, nigga
    Bbm
    None out here than a broke nigga
    Bbm
    Got a [?], and an AK, and an FN
    Bbm
    Got a white [?], and a white Ghost, and a white Benz
    Bbm
    I ain't wantin' with niggas, so you don't get money with niggas
    Bbm
    I don't make funny with niggas, I don't get honey with niggas
    Bbm
    Just keep it one hunned with niggas
    Bbm
    Tripping one thousand with niggas
    Bbm
    I rentin' houses with niggas
    Bbm
    I put in work with the squad, we even so foul with a nigga
    Bbm
    So, fuck

    [HOOK x2]
    Bbm
    What a shame when a thang blast at ya
    Bbm
    Cause you're lame you're a dame slash actor
    Bbm
    These dudes are ho's from screws to toes
    Bbm
    They choose to go bass ackwards

    [VERSE]
    Bbm
    Bass ackwards, anonymous with rappers
    Bbm
    All these niggas claiming they maintaining with the factors
    Bbm
    When you push a package, would you ever clap shit
    Bbm
    All these niggas talking ain't done nothing but this rap shit
    Bbm
    Reason why I take this place and had to find some spaces
    Bbm
    I killed one of these fucking rap niggas and ate his fucking face
    Bbm
    Glaze at this rap game, mistake I ever made
    Bbm
    It hit me wind and rewind, deleting everything I layed
    Bbm
    More frim a rap nigga, rock nigga, I dont lie for fun
    Bbm
    Fuck fame, and fuck you, and fuck him, and her too
    Bbm
    Had to call the big dog, I had to breathe smoke
    Bbm
    But Yo Gotti and Big Scoob, and this ain't called dope?
    Bbm
    Bass Ackwards

    [VERSE]
    Bbm
    These niggas ass backwards
    Bbm
    She let me hit that ass backwards
    Bbm
    Pussy niggas act hard, get killed for bad acting
    Bbm
    Trigger man laugh man
    Bbm
    It's funny how this shit go
    Bbm
    Redrum was the case that they gave me
    Bbm
    I sipped slow and stumbled down a slipped slope
    Bbm
    I could hide the chopper in the trench coat
    Bbm
    Tunechi go berserk in this bitch
    Bbm
    Spellin' stressed backwards, dessert when my shit
    Bbm
    I'm reversing this shit
    Bbm
    My double R & R, I park on the curb in this bitch
    Bbm
    The money, I'm submerged in this shit
    Bbm
    So frankly, I'm stalking Ben Franklin
    Bbm
    I am Wayne Carter, oops, I meant Cayne Warter
    Bbm
    Cocaine on back arter
    Bbm
    Flip you ass backwards
    Bbm
    Bitch you are bass ackwards if you think that's awkward
    Bbm
    Strange Music
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards

    That's the TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading TECH N9NE Feat LIL WAYNE, YO GOTTI & BIG SCOOB - Bass Ackwards, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/tech-n9ne-feat-lil-wayne-yo-gotti-big.html