CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost


See Also

  • CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost
  • CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. Now we'll share :"CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost." we really hope that you like this CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost.

    CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost


    This song is from the album School of Roses(2014), released on 25 March 2014.
    I liked the way that he sang the chorus and the bridge. The passion and the energy in his voice made the song really interesting. The piano in the background and those minor chords made the feel and vibe of the song very enjoyable. Thanks to Classy for this excellent suggestion.


    Scale: Ab Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 73
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] B Abm B Abm
    [VERSE]
    Abm Ebm Abm
    I just don't want my heart to turn to stone
    Abm Ebm Abm
    So I let myself forget that you've been gone for a spell
    C#m
    And well it's been quite some time
    Abm
    You left when I was young
    C#m Abm
    I lay in my bed reciting songs you never sung
    C#m C# F#
    And I only knew you as the phone that never rung

    [CHORUS]
    E F# B Abm
    And I told everyone I was loved by a ghost
    E F# B Abm
    I told everyone I could feel you almost
    E F# Ebm Abm C#
    But you never called me and you never wanted to
    Em
    The way I wanted you

    [INSTRUMENTAL] B Abm

    [VERSE]
    Ebm Abm
    I used to have your picture in my phone
    Ebm
    I'm used to making decisions on my own
    Abm
    I don't want to
    C#m Abm
    It's not easy never having you here
    Abm
    I miss you
    C#m Abm
    All the goodbyes, hellos, I love yous never here
    C#m C# Em
    I guess I got used to only seeing you in the mirror

    [CHORUS]
    E F# B Abm
    And I told everyone I was loved by a ghost
    E F# B Abm
    I told everyone I could feel you almost
    E F# Ebm Abm C#
    But you never called me and you never wanted to
    Ebsus4 Eb
    The way I wanted you

    [BRIDGE]
    C#m D
    So hard to believe, there's a perfect love
    B Abm
    That can conquer every fear
    C#m
    It's never been easy
    C#m
    It's like another one leaves me
    F#
    Every time I wipe my tears
    B C# Em
    And it's so hard seeing your face in the mirror

    [CHORUS]
    F G C Am
    But I'll tell everyone that I'm loved by a ghost
    F G C Am
    I'll tell everyone that I feel you almost
    F G Em Am D
    'Cause you've always called me and you always wanted to
    Dm C Am C Am
    The way I wanted you and more
    F C
    Wanted you and more
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost

    That's the CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading CHRISTON GRAY - Roses 103 Ghost, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/08/christon-gray-roses-103-ghost.html