DUFFY - Dear Heart


See Also

  • DUFFY - Dear Heart
  • DUFFY - Dear Heart. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"DUFFY - Dear Heart." i hope that you like this DUFFY - Dear Heart.

    DUFFY - Dear Heart


    This song is from the movie Legend(2015), released on 12 Sept 2015 starring Tom Hardy,Emily Browning.
    I loved that retro feel in her voice. The background music was excellent, it gave a beautiful feel and power to the song. The passion and feel in her voice made the song so soothing to listen to.


    Scale: E Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 80
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] Em
    [VERSE]
    Em Bm
    He brings in sorrow
    Em Am
    To know i, won't be there
    G Am
    Tomorrow, as he walks his life for her to admit
    Am
    He's gotta understand
    B Em
    I'm gone, dear heart
    Bm
    It brings a misery
    Em Am G
    To know that he doesn't ring door high end store
    Am
    No sacrifice will suffice


    B Em G C
    Dear heart, then I go and wonder why
    A D
    I sit alone and act right
    B Em
    He's lying, I was nothing more
    Em
    Than another score
    B Em
    Dear heart


    Em Bm
    It gives me no reason
    Bm Em
    My slumber as I count
    Em
    Over and over
    Am G
    The numbers you pleaded forever
    Am B Em
    Now it's never for me and my dear heart
    Bm
    Dear heart

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Em Am G Am B

    [VERSE]
    G
    Like a fool
    C
    I played the part
    A D B
    Then you poured and break my heart
    Em
    With that wound that got news for you
    A
    We'll be through
    B Em
    You and my dear heart
    Bm
    Dear heart
    Em
    Dear heart
    Am
    Dear heart
    G
    You'll be through
    Am
    Me and you
    B Em
    And my dear heart
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: DUFFY - Dear Heart


    Thank you for reading this DUFFY - Dear Heart.

    That's the DUFFY - Dear Heart

    That's the DUFFY - Dear Heart song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading DUFFY - Dear Heart, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/09/duffy-dear-heart.html