Potter's Hand


See Also

  • Potter's Hand
  • Potter's Hand. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"Potter's Hand." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Potter's Hand


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Potter’s Hand by Hillsong

    Intro:  G  D/F#  F  D (2x)

    Verse 1:
    G               D/F#
    Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior
    C               Cm
    I know for sure all of my days are
    Em
    Held in Your hand
    Asus      A       D2 Dsus   D
    Crafted into Your perfect plan

    Verse 2:
    G                  D/F#
    You gently call me into Your presence
    C             Cm
    Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
    Em                         Asus       A
    Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life
    D2      Dsus  D
    Through Your eyes

    Pre-Chorus:
    Em                   D/F#
    I´m captured by Your holy calling
    G               Gsus         D/F#
    Set me apart, I know You´re drawing
    Em              Asus     A      D   Dsus   D
    Me to Yourself, lead me Lord I pray

    Chorus:
    G        D/F#     Am      Em
    Take me, mold me, use me, fill me
       F           C/E              Am   D
    I give my life to the Potter´s hand
    G        D/F#      Am              Em
    Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
       F           C/E              Am   D

    I give my life to the Potter´s hand

    You are reading: Potter's Hand


    Thank you for your visit to this Potter's Hand.

    That's the Potter's Hand

    That's the Potter's Hand song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Potter's Hand, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/09/potter-hand.html