Shout to the Lord


See Also

  • Shout to the Lord
  • Shout to the Lord. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I will share :"Shout to the Lord." we really hope that you like this Shout to the Lord.

    Shout to the Lord


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Shout to the Lord by Darlene Zschech

    Intro:  A  Asus4

    Verse 1:
    A         E
    My Jesus, my savior
    F#m             E         D
    Lord, there is none like You
              A/C#  D          A/E
    All of my days, I want to praise
        F#m              G   - D/F# - Esus4 - E
    The wonders of Your migh - ty     love

    Verse 2:
    A           E
     My comfort, my shelter
    F#m       E            D
    Tower of refuge and strength
               A/C#    D         A/E
    Let every breath, all that I am
    F#m             G  - D/F# - Esus4 - E
    Never cease to wor - ship   You

    Chorus:
    A            F#m           D            E
    Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing
    A         F#m        D            E
    Power and majesty, praise to the king
    F#m                     E   D
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
            E    D/F#    E/G#
    At the sound of Your name

    A          F#m         D            E
    I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
       A         F#m         D           E
    Forever I'll love You forever I'll stand
    F#m                  E   D         E     (A or Intro)

    Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

    You are reading: Shout to the Lord


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the Shout to the Lord

    That's the Shout to the Lord song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Shout to the Lord, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/09/shout-to-lord.html