JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone


See Also

  • JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone
  • JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. Now Let me share :"JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone." we hope that you like this JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone.

    JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone


    This song is from the album His and Hers(2012), released on 27 July 2012.
    What I loved the most about this song is the beauty in her voice. She has got a very different voice, almost a tenor. The simple piano in the background with the strummed guitars add a great feel and emotion to the song. The strings and the pads in the background brought a level of emotion that might not have been possible with other instruments.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 68
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] E B A B
    [VERSE]
    E E/Ab A E
    A bright sunrise will contradict the heavy fault that weighs you down
    E E/Ab
    In spite of all the funeral songs
    A E B
    The birds will make their joyful sounds
    A E/Ab
    You wonder why the earth still moves
    C#m B A
    You wonder how youll carry on
    A B E B
    But you'll be okay on that first day when I'm gone

    E E/Ab A E
    Dusk will come with fireflies and whippoorwill and crickets call
    E E/Ab
    And every star will take its place
    A Abm B
    And silvery gown and purple shawl

    A E/Ab
    You'll lie down in our big bed
    C#m B A
    Dread the dark and dread the dawn
    A B E
    But you'll be alright on that first night when I'm gone

    [VERSE]
    B A
    You will reach for me in vain.
    B A
    You'll be whispering my name
    B A
    As if sorrow were your friend
    B
    And this world so in the end

    E E/Ab
    But life will call with daffodil
    A E
    And morning glorious blue skies
    E E/Ab
    You'll think of me some memory
    A Abm B
    And softly smile to your surprise
    A E/Ab
    And even though you love me still
    C#m B A
    You will know where you belong
    F#m Abm A
    Just give it time we'll both be fine
    E
    When I'm gone.
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below. This information is from www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone


    Thank you for your visit to this JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone.

    That's the JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone

    That's the JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading JOEY AND RORY - When I'm Gone, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/11/joey-and-rory-when-i-gone.html