Joy


See Also

  • Joy
  • Joy. Hi al of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time we'll share :"Joy." we really hope that you like this Joy.

    Joy


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Joy by Planetshakers

    Intro:  F F F - C C - G G G - Am Am (4x)

    Verse 1:
    F                      C   G   Am - C/E
      You've turned it all around
    F                C   G              Am - C/E
      Where I was hurting now I'm rejoicing
    F               C    G       Am C/E  F   C    G
      In Your love I'm found and I have joy, wo-oooh

    Verse 2:
    F               C   G   Am - C/E
      You took away my pain
    F                   C   G        Am - C/E
      You turned my mourning into dancing
    F             C   G        Am C/E  F   C    G   Am - C/E
      I can smile again ‘cause I have joy, wo-oooh

    Pre-Chorus:
    F         Am    G
    Let the celebration begin
    F         Am        G    C/E - C/E
    Make a joyful noise unto Him
    F          Am   G
    Come on everybody
                     F        Am     G
    Let's give Him praise for He is good

    Chorus:
    C   C/E F                     Am    C/E  F
    You have given me a joy that won't stop

    And will never leave
       C C/E F
    So I will praise You with gladness
    Am     G  F
      For You are good

    Interlude:  F F F - C C - G G G - Am Am
                F F F - C C - G

    Bridge:
                     C             F
    You've turned my sadness into gladness
                     C           G
    You've turned my sorrow into joy
            C               F
    Now I'm singing and I'm dancing
               Am    G   C
    And I will shout for joy

    Ending:
    Am     G  F
      For You are good
    Am     G  F         C

      For You are good

    You are reading: Joy


    Thank you for your visit to this Joy.

    That's the Joy

    That's the Joy song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Joy, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/11/joy.html