OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight


See Also

  • OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight
  • OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. On this occasion we'll share :"OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight." hopefully you like this OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight.

    OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight


    This song is from the album Ocean Eyes(2009), released on 14 July 2009.


    Scale: B Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 83
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    B F#sus4
    The stars lean down to kiss you
    Abm E
    And I lie awake and miss you
    B F#sus4 Abm E
    Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
    B F#sus4
    'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
    Abm E
    But I'll miss your arms around me
    B F#sus4
    I'd send a postcard to you, dear
    C#m E
    'Cause I wish you were here

    [INSTRUMENTAL] B F# Abm E B F# C#m E x2

    [VERSE]
    B F#sus4
    I'll watch the night turn light blue
    Abm E
    But it's not the same without you
    B F#sus4 C#m E
    Because it takes two to whisper quietly
    B F#sus4
    The silence isn't so bad
    Abm E
    'Till I look at my hands and feel sad
    B F#
    'Cause the spaces between my fingers
    C#m E
    Are right where yours fit perfectly


    B F#
    I'll find repose in new ways
    Abm E
    Though I haven't slept in two days
    B F# C#m E
    'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
    B F#
    But drenched in vanilla twilight
    Abm E
    I'll sit on the front porch all night
    B F#
    Waist deep in thought because when
    C#m E
    I think of you I don't feel so alone

    [INSTRUMENTAL] E B/Eb F#
    C#m B/Eb E F#
    I don't feel so alone
    E B/Eb E F#
    I don't feel so alone

    [BRIDGE]
    Abm Eb Ebm
    As many times as I blink
    C# E Em
    I'll think of you tonight
    Em
    (Tonight, tonight, tonight...)

    [INSTRUMENTAL] B/Eb E F# x2

    B/Eb E F#
    I'll think of you tonight

    [INSTRUMENTAL] B/Eb E F#

    [VERSE]
    C# Ab
    When violet eyes get brighter
    Bbm F#
    And heavy wings grow lighter
    C# Ab Ebm F#
    I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
    C# Ab
    And I'll forget the world that I knew
    Bbm F#
    But I swear I won't forget you
    C# Ab Ebm
    Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
    F# Ab
    I'd whisper in your ear:
    Ab
    "Oh darling, I wish you were here"

    [INSTRUMENTAL] C# Ab Bbm F# C# Ab Ebm F# x6
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight


    Thank you for your visit to this OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight.

    That's the OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight

    That's the OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading OWL CITY - Vanilla Twilight, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/11/owl-city-vanilla-twilight.html