All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey


See Also

  • All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. Now we will share :"All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey." i really hope that you like this All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey.

    All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey


    Piano notes for how to play "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey on the keyboard.


    Good luck learning to play this song!

    Intro:
    I  don't want a lot for  Christmas
    G  B       D   F# G F#  E D 

    There is just one thing I          need
    A      G   G    F#  G    F# E   D E D 


    I don't care about the presents
    B   D    G      A B  A     G E 


    Underneath the Christmas tree
    B D G          G     A G        E D 


    I just want you for my own
    G  A    F#   G   E   F# D#


    More than you    could ever know
    B        A     A G E  G     E F#  D#


    Make my wish come true
    D       E    G      D      C D C 


    All I         want for Christmas
    B  B A       G     E     D A     


    is
    B A


    You, yeah
    A G  A B 




    Hook:
    I don't want a   lot for Christmas
    G   B     D   F# G# F#   E D 

    There is just one thing I need
    A        G  G    F#   G   F#  E D 


    I don't care about the presents
    D  D     D     G A   B
    A   G E 

    Underneath the Christmas tree
    C E G          A     A G E      D 


    I don't need to hang my stocking
    A   G      G   F#  G    F#    E D 


    There upon the fireplace
    G        B D   F#  G F# E D 


    Santa Claus won't make me happy
    B B        B      A      B     A     G E 


    With a toy on Christmas Day
    C     E   G   A    A A        E D 



    Hook:
    I just want you for my own
    G  A    F#   G   E   F# D#


    More than you    could ever know
    B        A     A G E  G     E F#  D#


    Make my wish come true
    D       E    G      D      C D C B C D A G 


    All I         want for Christmas
    B B A G      G     E     D A     


    is
    B A G    


    You, baby
    A G A B B A G E D   



    Verse 3:

    I won't ask for much this Christmas
    G    B   D    F#  G     F#   E D 


    I won't even wish for snow
    A   G     G F#  G   F#  E D 


    And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
    D      C    D    C B     A    B   D A G 


    Underneath the mistletoe
    B D A          G   G A G E D 


    I won't make a list and send it
    A   G       G   F# G  F#  E    D 


    To the North Pole for Saint Nick
    G   B     D      F#   G  F#    E D 


    I won't even stay awake to
    B   B     B A   B     E B    G 


    Hear those magic reindeer click
    C         E     G A     B A      E D 



    Hook:
    Cause I just want you here tonight
    G       G   A   F#    G    E     F# D#  

    Holding on to me so tight
    B  A      G   E  E   F#  E 


    What more can I do?
    D        E      G   D  C D C 


    Baby, all I want for Christmas is
    B D    B  A   G   G    E D       A  


    You,                      baby
    B A G G A B A G     B A 



    Bridge:

    Oh,         all the lights are shining
    D A G E   B   B   C       B    A G 


    So brightly everywhere
    E      E F#     G A G 


    And the sound of children's
    B      B     E     D   A   G 


    Laughter fills the air
    B A          A    G  F# E


    And everyone is singing
    G     G A A#   A   G E 


    I hear those sleigh bells ringing
    G  G       A      E       D    A  G  


    Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
    B B       B      B     B      B   B   B    B   B B   B 


    Won't you please bring my baby to me?
    B         B     E         D    D  D B   D  E D B  A G


    Verse 4:
    Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
    G A  B  A     G    G  F# G   F# E D 

    This is all I'm asking for
    A     G  G  F# F# G   F# E D 


    I just want to see my baby
    D   C   B     A   B   E   A G 


    Standing right outside my door
    B D          A      G  A   G   E D 


    Hook:

    Oh,        I just want you for my own
    D E F# G   A     F#   G    E   F# E D#

    More than you could ever know
    B        A     A G  E     E F#  E D 


    Make my wish come true
    E        B    B       D   C D C 


    Baby, all I    want for Christmas is         you,            baby
    B D   B   A G   G   E     D A      G A B   G F# E D G   F# E D 






    You are reading: All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey.

    That's the All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

    That's the All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-mariah.html