Jacques Bertin - God's fool


See Also

  • Jacques Bertin - God's fool
  • Jacques Bertin - God's fool. Hi al of dramaticmusings.info visitors. Now I am going to share :"Jacques Bertin - God's fool." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    Jacques Bertin - God's fool



    Original Title: "Le fou de Dieu"
    I am not God's fool anymore
    High verb and hands in the pockets
    I lost track of the good Lord
    One morning behind the post office

    Life does not have that look of a woman
    And her wide open blouse
    And her tenderness and her warmth
    And all my love is in a bad way

    I am now without star
    Sensitive to the cold in my coat of pride
    Beating the air of a boastful verb
    And I mend my ankle socks

    Life does not have that chest anymore
    The breasts where I was running bare feet
    The rump where my twenty years old were rolling
    And that belly heavy and tranquil

    It does not have that face so delicate
    Those eyes of a curly haired princess
    With that endless song to the lips
    Delicate and sweet and strong and forceful

    I have at the bottom of myself a dead God
    Who still dreams and smiles
    I won't do the pretty heart
    Under the windows of life

    And yet I still sing
    My song of love and pride
    Against the reason of the toads
    One has to die alive all the same

    And here is life which comes back
    With its loving gait
    With my blood rising inside of me
    Like after a very long journey

    The eyes, the evening and sweetness
    The summer of that hair we fade
    The sand with its powerful body
    You will make me die of love
    La la la.




    You are reading: Jacques Bertin - God's fool


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.


    Song lyrics "Jacques Bertin - God's fool" on this post is originally fetched from: bukalirik.com

    That's the Jacques Bertin - God's fool

    That's the Jacques Bertin - God's fool song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Jacques Bertin - God's fool, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/12/jacques-bertin-god-fool.html