Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes


See Also

  • Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes
  • Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes. Hello of dramaticmusings . On this occasion I'll share :"Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes." we really hope that you like this Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes.

    Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes


    Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes Gotta love Amanda's SnK medley. Omake Pfadlib lyrics are by Aquaspirit77.

    He lost his brother a month ago
    His picture's on the wall and it reminds me
    When he brings me coffee, his smile
    I wish I could be with him 'til my last day

    Can't look back, they will not come back
    Can't be afraid, but time after time
    It is like a nightmare and it's pain for me
    Because nobody wants to die too fast

    Remember the day of grief, now it's strange for me
    I can see your face, I can hear your voice

    I'm crying, missing my lover
    I don't have the power on my side forever
    Oh, where is my lover in this final hour
    I'm standing alone today, calling out your name

    Sie sind das Essen? Und wir sind die Jäger
    Sie sind das Essen? Und wir sind die Jäger
    Sie sind das Essen? Und wir sind die Jäger
    Sie sind das Essen, sie sind das Essen

    Finally we march in victory, this is our first Gloria
    Oh my friend, let's toast to victory when we meet again

    In this beautiful, cruel world so dark and frightening
    Are we never to obtain a sign or a reason why we're still alive?

    Someone once was calling out my name
    But now I can't make out a single word

    Is this the end we cannot mend, we're slowly dying
    If we're here despite the fear, we must keep fighting

    We don't know what went wrong tonight
    Everybody's got no place to hide
    No one's left and there's no one to go on
    All I know is my life is gone

    Sing for reluctant heroes
    Oh give me your strength, your lives are too short
    Oh, where is my lover?
    I can see your face, I can hear your voice

    Now I'm standing alone today
    Calling my reluctant heroes.



    You are reading: Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes


    Thanks for reading this Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes.

    That's the Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes

    That's the Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Amanda Lee - Call Your Heroes, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/01/amanda-lee-call-your-heroes.html