Kuraiinu - Just One Punch


See Also

  • Kuraiinu - Just One Punch
  • Kuraiinu - Just One Punch. Hi of dramaticmusings . This time I am going to share :"Kuraiinu - Just One Punch." hopefully you like this song's lyric.

    Kuraiinu - Just One Punch


    Kuraiinu - Just One Punch Kura's original rap based on One Punch Man. It's really nice :)

    Started out my days as a salaryman but as I'm
    Going through the motions I don't got no life plan
    Every single day is full of nothing but monotony
    And all the while I wish to live a life of pure autonomy

    When I grow up, I wanna be a super hero
    That’s what all kids want, then why are we only a zero?
    Never pushing, never reaching, never trying, never more
    Locking every dream within these walls by a door

    Not any less than the best, put my power to the test
    'Cause man, no longer a zero, I’m gonna be a hero
    Never gonna work a nine to five lifestyle

    'Cause I gotta make it all worthwhile

    Hey I may not look like much, but I can guarantee that I pack quite a punch
    So even though I never had a real life plan, I’m flying on as One Punch Man

    You wanna know my secret, hell I’ve got a bunch
    And I can tell you all about it with just one punch
    Nothing on this Earth can ever measure up
    To every sit-up, every pull-up, every one hundredth push-up

    Stop trying to say that it’s all a lie
    Do I look like that kind of deceitful guy? 
    So take a chance, yeah I’ve got a hunch
    That even you can end the world with just one punch.



    You are reading: Kuraiinu - Just One Punch


    Thank you for your visi to this song's lyric.

    That's the Kuraiinu - Just One Punch

    That's the Kuraiinu - Just One Punch song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Kuraiinu - Just One Punch, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/01/kuraiinu-just-one-punch.html