BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz


See Also

  • BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz
  • BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I'll share :"BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz


    This song is from the album Oh, My Darling (Bonus Track Version)(2008), released on 22 January 2008.


    Scale: G Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 130
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] Cm Bb F Gm
    [VERSE]
    Cm Bb
    You and I, we make a grand salute
    F Gm Cm
    stare at each other like lost little birds across the room
    Cm Bb
    and I remember the way you looked
    F Gm Cm
    I learned how to dance, but I'd never shown it to you
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [CHORUS]
    Cm Gm
    my love,
    D F Cm
    I know I was wrong, but you know that you'll always be
    Gm
    my love
    D F
    stay for a while while our leaves are still green
    Cm Bb F
    please, for me

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Cm Bb D Gm x4

    Cm Bb
    I know I tried, but it's hard sometimes
    D Gm
    the roots don't take, it takes a while
    Cm
    and you pull at the strings
    Bb
    but they're broken, it seems
    D Gm
    the dance isn't over for me, no

    [CHORUS]
    Cm Gm
    my love,
    D F Cm
    I know I was wrong, but you know that you'll always be
    Gm
    my love
    D F
    stay for a while while our leaves are still green
    Cm Bb F
    please, for me


    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz


    Thank you for your visit to this BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz.

    That's the BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz

    That's the BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading BASIA BULAT - Little Waltz, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/basia-bulat-little-waltz.html