BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life


See Also

  • BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life
  • BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time we'll share :"BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life


    This song is from the album I'm Wide Awake It's Morning(2005), released on 25 January 2005.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 95
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] E Ab C#m A B E x2
    [VERSE]
    E Ab C#m
    This is the first day of my life
    A B E
    Swear I was born right in the doorway
    E Ab C#m
    I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
    F# B
    They're spreading blankets on the beach
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    E Ab C#m
    Yours is the first face that I saw
    A B E
    I think I was blind before I met you
    E Ab
    Now I don't know where I am
    C#m
    I don't know where I've been
    C#m F# B
    But I know where I want to go


    E B C#m
    And so I thought I'd let you know
    A B
    That these things take forever
    E Ab C#m
    I especially am slow
    F#m
    But I realize that I need you
    E Ab C#m
    And I wondered if I could come home

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F#m Am E

    [VERSE]
    E Ab C#m
    Remember the time you drove all night
    A B E
    Just to meet me in the morning
    E Ab C#m
    And I thought it was strange you said everything changed
    F# B
    You felt as if you'd just woke up
    E Ab C#m
    And you said "this is the first day of my life
    A B E
    I'm glad I didn't die before I met you
    E Ab C#m
    But now I don't care I could go anywhere with you
    F# B
    And I'd probably be happy"


    E B C#m
    So if you want to be with me
    A B
    With these things there's no telling
    E Ab C#m
    We just have to wait and see
    F#m
    But I'd rather be working for a paycheck
    F#m E Ab C#m
    Than waiting to win the lottery
    F#m
    Besides maybe this time is different
    F#m E Ab C#m
    I mean I really think you like me

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F#m Am E Ab C#m F#m Am E


    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life


    Thanks for reading this BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life.

    That's the BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life

    That's the BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading BRIGHT EYES - First Day Of My Life, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/bright-eyes-first-day-of-my-life.html