JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na


See Also

  • JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na
  • JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. This time I will share :"JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na


    JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na
    No one ever knew but me, ‘cause I could see your past and future, you’re finding so fast
    The tears you cry and joy that you hide, yes, everything

    Knowing when we’re grown up, we’re sure to grow kinder and warmer
    Not stopping to think as I believed
    Though I’m growing older, I’ve not changed inside of me
    Reaching for out you

    Feeling the need to cover you and whether I wake from utter darkness
    You’ll be there awaiting and reaching for my hand
    They buried us and left us, a city seeing snow born from out of a dream, falling down from the trees

    Carving through my heart with every sigh you breathe, you’ll never know how deep you go, how
    Every scar that you draw is hitting me
    Taking back everything and a melody you’d sing with joy
    Return the world you know.



    You are reading: JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na

    That's the JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading JubyPhonic / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari You na, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/jubyphonic-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-sore.html