Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)


See Also

  • Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)
  • Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme). Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)


    Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme) Don't leave me here
    don't walk ahead while I am left behind
    a hundred years and nothing I can say will change your mind
    if I told you now and you believed me somehow
    would you turn around?

    Oh god, don't cry
    each tear you shed weighs on my heart and tears me up inside
    I'm helpless, I'm a mess, I must confess
    there's no more time so I'll rewind

    But it's worth my entire life
    and it's worth barely getting by
    and it's worth putting up a fight
    when you say my name like it's the first time

    If it means I can see you smile
    then I won't tell you that I watched you die
    a thousand times

    a thousand times.



    You are reading: Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme)

    That's the Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme) song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Leelee / Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Inevitabilis (Homura's Theme), Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/leelee-puella-magi-madoka-magica.html