STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love


See Also

  • STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love
  • STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. This time I'll share :"STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love


    This song is from the album Mission: Worship(2006), released on 23 April 2006.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 120
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] C#m A C#m A x2
    [VERSE]
    E A
    How deep the Father’s love for us,
    E/Ab C#m B
    How vast beyond all measure,
    E A
    That He should give His only Son
    E/Ab B E
    To make a wretch His treasure.
    E/Ab A
    How great the pain of searing loss
    E/Ab C#m B
    The Father turns His face away,
    E A
    As wounds which mar the Chosen One
    E/Ab B E
    Bring many sons to glory.

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [INSTRUMENTAL] C#m A C#m A

    [VERSE]
    E A
    Behold the man upon a cross,
    E/Ab C#m B
    My sin upon His shoulders;
    E A
    Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
    E/Ab B E
    Call out among the scoffers.
    E/Ab A
    It was my sin that held Him there
    E/Ab C#m B
    Until it was accomplished;
    E A
    His dying breath has brought me life
    E/Ab B C#m
    I know that it is finished.

    [INSTRUMENTAL] C#m

    [VERSE]
    E A
    I will not boast in anything,
    E/Ab C#m B
    No gifts, no power, no wisdom;
    E A
    But I will boast in Jesus Christ,
    E/Ab B E
    His death and resurrection.
    E/Ab A
    Why should I gain from His reward?
    E/Ab C#m B
    I cannot give an answer;
    E A
    But this I know with all my heart -
    E/Ab B E
    His wounds have paid my ransom. .

    E/Ab A
    Why should I gain from His reward?
    E/Ab C#m B
    I cannot give an answer;
    E A
    But this I know with all my heart -
    E/Ab B E
    His wounds have paid my ransom.

    [INSTRUMENTAL] C#m A C#m A

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love


    Thanks for your visit to this STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love.

    That's the STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love

    That's the STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading STUART TOWNEND - How Deep The Father's Love, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/stuart-townend-how-deep-father-love.html