The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics


See Also

  • The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics
  • The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics. Hello all of dramaticmusings visitors. Now Let me share :"The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics." we hope that you like this The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics.

    The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics


    The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics

    ROMANIZATION LYRICS

    Busan jip hwadanen dongbaeknamu kkocci pieossgo,
    Nae gohyang seouren ajik nuni wayo.
    Anbureul mureo bol ttaemyeon teulliji anhgo malhal su issjyo.
    'geogin beolsseo bomi wassgunyo' hajiman,
    Nae gohyang seouren ajik nuni wayo.
    Nun bibimyeo gyeouljameul igyeossdeoni
    Nae gohyang seouren ajik nuni wayo.
    Ssahyeodo nan geudaero dul geoeyo.

    Bal didil teum eopsneun myeongdong georiro,
    Geudae saldeon hongdae icheungjip tteure,
    Uri harabeoji sanso wiro
    Joyonghi ssahyeoman gane.
    Nae gohyang seouren ajik nuni wayo.
    Eoreossdeon nae maeumdo yeol teum eopsi.
    Nae sarang seouren ajik nuni wayo.
    Ssahyeodo nan geudaero dul geoeyo.
    Ssahyeodo nan geudaero dul geoeyo.  

    You are reading: The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics

    That's the The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading The Black Skirts - In My City Of Seoul Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-black-skirts-in-my-city-of-seoul.html