AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics


See Also

  • AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics
  • AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion Let me share :"AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics



    VERSE 1   (AKWABOAH)
     I still can’t believe this
     I can’t believe
     I can’t take control of myself, baby
     Makoma b)) me bang bang bang
     Me fr3 wo anaase me gyae wo ma wo k)
     na me k) fie k) su anaa? baby
     Anka Mr. Play boy de3
     anka 3ba ne s3n na me hu obaa
     ma makoma b) me bang bang bang
     But this feelin is so different
     What reason will I give my heart
     if I should let you go baby
     Cus I wanna know you
     Nti sweety me p3 s3 me ne wodi nk)mm) ketewa bi
     Ahy3 me so saa ab3si nn3
     De3 3w) makoma mu nyinaa ne s3

    CHORUS  (AKWABOAH)
     I love you, oh oh baby
     Wanna marry you, oh baby
     Can’t live without you
     Oh oh, you’re the one [yeah]
     You’re the only one [yeah]
     You're my diamond girl
     Wanna be with you forever

     Forever  4x

    VERSE 2    (ICE PRINCE)
     I wanna be right next
     until the day that I'm feellin lifeless
     You know and I ain't playin with emotions
     I'm just swimmin in the ocean
     till the feellin digest
     I know I've done a lotta good than bad
     I take some **** from all your friends
     and make me look so sad
     And I ain't going the same round

        (AKWABOAH & ICE PRINCE)
     S3 wodwene s3 meboa a
     Cus even mommy and daddy
     they used to argue and battle in the same house
     Couple of days gone and mama wearin the blouse
     Buh I ain't tryin to bring the history
     I'm just tryin to show you
     what this love shit did to me
     What reason would I have given my heart
     if I...let you go baby
     You the only reason I can take you deep
     Because you lookin like a goddess
           tarkumlyrics
     And I'm tryin to be your keeper
     I'm tryin be attach
     Stayin glue like a sticker
     Cus everytime we fight
     You got me burnin *****
     My boys will tell me not to give a fuck
     Buh when it comes to you
     You know I will never give it up


    Read : Top Exercises For Building Muscle


    Read : BECCA ft. BISA KDEI - Hw3 Remix lyrics (& translation)


    CHORUS  (AKWABOAH)
     I love you, wonim s3 med) wo oo
     Wanna marry you, wonim s3 med) wo oo
     Can’t live without you
     Oh oh, you’re the one [yeah]
     You’re the only one [yeah]
     You're my diamond girl
     I wanna be with you forever

    HOOK  (AKWABOAH)
     Me daa me nda
     Woho adwendwene ahy3 me ma
               tarkumlyrics
     Metumi da nso a woho day3 nkoa
     Nti peneso ma me3
     Na any3 saa biribi b3t) meso
     Cus girl I
     I wanna spend the rest of my live with you

    CHORUS   (AKWABOAH)
     I love you [I do love you girl]
     Wanna marry you
     [I wanna wanna marry you baby]
     Can’t live without you
     [nti ka biribi kyer3 me ma meho nt) me]
     Ko ya k3 mi su m) b) oo
     w) kye mi sum) k3 tsuitsui
     [I love you]
     I love you [baby baby ba-baby]
     Wanna marry you
     [I love you from my heart and soul]
     Can’t live without you
     [can’t live without you, baby]
     Ihwei sum) l) le
     Baa ni wa jo wa jo
     Ole ak3 sum)b) sum)b) sum)b)
     Ole ak3 sum)b) sum)b) sum)b)
     Ole ak3 sum)b) sum)b) sum)b)
     [I wanna be with you forever]
                        

    You are reading: AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics.

    That's the AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics

    That's the AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading AKWABOAH ft. ICE PRINCE - I Do Love You Remix lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/04/akwaboah-ft-ice-prince-i-do-love-you.html