Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)


See Also

  • Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)
  • Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace). Hello all of song lyrics visitors. Now I am going to share :"Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) by Hillsong

    Intro:  Em  G  Em  G (2x)

    Verse 1:
              Em                 G
    All these pieces broken and scattered
             Em                  G
    In mercy gathered, mended and whole
          Em                 G
    Empty handed but not forsaken
                D/F#                Em      D
    I've been set free, I’ve been set free

    Chorus 1:
     C9                  D
    Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
          Em                   C9
    That saved a wretch like me
      C9                 D
    I once was lost but now I'm found
         Em                C9
    Was blind but now I see

    Chorus 2:
                       G   D
    Oh, I can see You now
                       Em            C9
    Oh, I can see the love in Your eyes
                     G    D
    Laying Yourself down
                   Em         C9
    Raising up the broken to life

    Interlude:  Em  G  Em  G

    Verse 2:
                 Em                     G
    You take our failure, You take our weakness
                 Em                G
    You set Your treasure in jars of clay
                 Em                       G
    So take this heart Lord, I'll be Your vessel
                D                Em   D
    The world to see Your life in me


    Instrumental:  G  D  Em  C9 (6x)

    You are reading: Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)


    Thank you for reading this Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace).

    That's the Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)

    That's the Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace), Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/04/broken-vessels-amazing-grace.html