Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics


See Also

  • Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics
  • Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. This time we will share :"Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics


    Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine

    hidari te ni kakushita negai wa negai no mama de
    samenai yume miteta

    As the wish concealed in my left hand remained a wish
    I saw a an unending dream

    migi te ni wa kara no kioku daremo shiranai sekai no hate
    yamanai ame ni utareteita

    In my right hand was an empty memory, I stood at the ends of an unknown world
    Struck by an unending rain

    mamoritai mono o mamoreru tsuyosa
    sore o shinjirarenakunaru yowasa
    subete o ukeirete ashita o sagasu

    The strength to protect what's dear to me
    The weakness to lose faith in that
    I'll take on everything and search for tomorrow

    Brave shine te wo nobaseba mada
    Stay the night kizu darake no yoru
    You save my life kazashita yaiba no saki ni omoi o kasaneta
    inori wa toki o koete

    If I reach my hand towards the brave shine
    We can make it through the night, covered in scars
    You save my life; as my desires heaped upon the tip of my blade held aloft
    My prayers transcend time

    Your brave shine...

    Your brave shine...

    hikaru koto wasureta aoi hoshi ga nokoshiteku
    kienai kage miteta

    Though they forgot how to shine, the blue stars remain
    I watched their unfading shadows

    surechigau aka no kidou nanimo shiranai kodomo no mama
    akenai yoru o samayotteta

    Our crimson paths crossed, like an ignorant child
    I wandered through the unbreaking night

    nakusenai mono o nakushita yowasa
    nanimo shinjirarenakunaru morosa
    tatenakunattemo sadame wa susumu

    The weakness to lose what can't be lost
    The fragility to lose faith in everything
    Even if I can't stand anymore, destiny presses on

    Break down kuzureochiteyuku seiza ga kizutsukeau yoru
    You're breaking dawn kawashita kotoba no naka ni
    hitori o sasaeta tashika na yume o soete

    Break down, the crumbling constellations fight through the night
    You're breaking dawn, in the midst of our promises
    I draw closer to the sole dream that held me up

    mamoritai mono o mamoreru no nara
    subete o ukeirete ashita o sagasu

    If I can protect what's dear to me
    I'll take on everything and search for tomorrow

    yowake o tomosu

    I'll light the dawn

    Brave shine te o nobaseba mada
    Stay the night kizu darake no yoru
    You save my life kasaneta namida no hate ni hikari o mitsuketa
    inori wa toki o koete

    If I reach my hand towards the brave shine
    We can still make it through the night, covered in scars
    You save my life, I've found the light at the end of my tears
    My prayers will transcend time

    My brave shine...

    My brave shine..



    You are reading: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics.


    Song lyrics "Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics" on this page is copied from: bukalirik.com

    That's the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics

    That's the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) - Brave Shine Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/04/fatestay-night-unlimited-blade-works-tv.html