What the World Will Never Take


See Also

  • What the World Will Never Take
  • What the World Will Never Take. Hi al of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. This time we will share :"What the World Will Never Take." i hope that you like this What the World Will Never Take.

    What the World Will Never Take


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    What the World Will Never Take
    Hillsong

    Intro:  A  D (2x)

    Verse 1:
    A
     With all I'm holding inside
                             D
    With all my hopes and desires

    And all the dreams that I've dreamt

    Verse 2:
    A
     With all I'm hoping to be
                                  D
    And all that the world will bring

    And all that fails to compare

    Pre-Chorus:
    Dmaj9    F#m          B5
         You say You want all of me
    Dmaj9            A          B5
         I wouldn't have it any other way

    Chorus:
    A
     I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
       D         F#m  Bsus         D
    Whoa I wanna know,    I wanna know You today
    A
     And You're the best thing that has happened to me
            F#m
    And the world will never take
        Bsus              D        (A or Interlude)
    The world will never take You away

    Interlude:  A  D

    Instrumental:  A
                   F#m  C#/F  A  B (2x)

    Ending:
    A                  D         A
    No one could ever take You away
                       D         A
    No one could ever take You away

    You are reading: What the World Will Never Take


    Thank you for your visit to this What the World Will Never Take.

    That's the What the World Will Never Take

    That's the What the World Will Never Take song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading What the World Will Never Take, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/06/what-world-will-never-take.html