ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young


See Also

  • ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young
  • ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. Now I'll share :"ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young


    This song is from the album Best of the Year Medleys: 2007 - 2012, released on 16 October 2015.

    Vocals: Anthem Lights ,


    Scale: B Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 100
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    [Tempo:100]
    E
    I’m at a payphone
    E B
    I threw a wish in the well,
    B Abm
    Don’t ask me, I’ll never tell
    Abm
    I looked to you as it fell,
    F#
    And now you’re in my way
    E B
    I trade my soul for a wish,
    B Abm
    Pennies and dimes for a kiss
    Abm
    I wasn't looking for this,
    F#
    But now you’re in my way
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    E B
    I've wasted my nights
    B Abm
    You turned out the lights
    F#
    Now I’m paralyzed
    E B
    Still stuck in that time when we called it love
    Abm F#
    But even the sun sets in paradise


    E
    I’m at a payphone
    Abm F#
    Hey, I just met you,
    B/Eb
    And this is crazy,
    E Abm F#
    But here’s my number,
    F# E
    So call me, maybe?
    E Abm F#
    It’s hard to look right,
    B/Eb E
    At you baaaaby
    Abm F#
    Here’s my number
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [Tempo: 102]
    E B
    I’m at a payphone trying to call home
    Abm F#
    All of my change I spent on you
    E
    Where have the time gone,
    B
    Baby it’s all wrong
    Abm F#
    Where are the plans we made for two

    E Abm
    If happy ever after did exist (I’m wide awake)
    B F#
    I would still be holding you like this (I’m wide awake)
    E Abm
    All those fairy tales are full of it (I’m wide awake)
    B F#
    One more stupid love song I’ll be sick

    [Tempo: 78]
    C#m E B
    Yeah, falling from cloud 9
    F#
    (it was out of the blue I’m),
    C#m E B F# C#m
    Crashing from the high (I wish I knew then
    E B
    Letting go tonight (what I know now wouldn't dive in
    F#
    Wouldn't bow down)
    C#m E
    Falling from cloud 9

    [Tempo:112]
    B F# E
    Star-ships were meant to fly
    Abm B/Eb E
    Hands up and touch the sky
    B F# E
    Let’s do this one last time
    Abm B/Eb E
    Let’s do this one more time
    B/Eb E B/Eb E
    One more time, one more time,

    [Tempo: 85]
    B
    Tonight
    Abm
    We are young
    E
    So let’s set the world on fire
    E
    We can burn brighter
    F#sus4 F#
    Than the sun

    B
    Tonight
    Abm
    We are young
    E
    So let’s set the world on fire
    E
    We can burn brighter
    F#sus4 F#
    Than the sun
    B
    Tonight

    B
    Call me maybe at a payphone
    B
    wide awake and standing on
    B
    a star-ship waiting while
    B
    we’re young tonight!


    You are reading: ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young


    Thank you for reading this ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young.

    That's the ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young

    That's the ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading ANTHEM LIGHTS - Best Of 2012: Payphone / Call Me Maybe / Wide Awake / Starships / We Are Young, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/07/anthem-lights-best-of-2012-payphone.html