2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount


See Also

  • 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount
  • 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount. Hi al of dramaticmusings visitors. This time I will share :"2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount." hopefully you like this 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount.

    2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount


    This song is from the album Daniel Son; Necklace Don(2016), released on 05 August 2016.

    Vocals: 2 Chainz , Drake ,
    Producer(s): Buddah Bless,


    Scale: Eb Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 67
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO]
    [VERSE]
    Ebm
    I'ma tell you, I'ma tell you this right now
    Ebm
    If you, if you woke up this mornin'
    Ebm
    (Nigga you winnin' for real...)

    Ebm
    I got a big amount, I took a different route
    Ebm
    I am the pick of the litter
    Ebm
    I was in juvy, they gave me community
    Ebm
    I had to pick up some litter
    Ebm
    I want it easy, please do not tease me
    Ebm
    I wore my Yeezys to dinner
    Ebm
    This is the season, I got the seasonin'
    Ebm
    Don't make me sprinkle you niggas
    Ebm
    I got my reasons, you wanna please me
    Ebm
    Send me the pussy, not pictures
    Ebm
    Met her this week and fucked her this evenin'
    Ebm
    She turn to freak on the liquor
    Ebm
    Yeah, I am a boss on these bitches
    Ebm
    Yeah, I pour some Voss on these bitches
    Ebm
    Yeah, I have no thoughts on these bitches
    Ebm
    Yeah, rock double cross on these bitches, yeah
    Ebm
    Dearly departed, gather today
    Ebm
    On some Prince shit
    Ebm
    You know what they say
    Ebm
    Me and my safe, got a friendship
    Ebm
    Ten on me, thin weight, flip weight, gettin' paid
    Ebm
    Gettin' laid
    Ebm
    Bitch made, took off sick days
    Ebm
    6 trey, 64 bounce, bitch, bounce
    Ebm
    Hood nigga, favorite spot was the Waffle House
    Ebm
    Patty melt with the hash browns
    Ebm
    Tryna avoid all the pat downs
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    Ebm
    Tryna avoid all the lame hoes
    Ebm
    Weirdos in the background
    Ebm
    Black out when I back out
    Ebm
    Blow the horn for a pedestrian
    Ebm
    Shawty ride like an equestrian
    Ebm
    I bought the dress that she in
    Ebm
    Red bottoms in his and hers
    Ebm
    Got a Rollie in his and hers
    Ebm
    Got a car in his and hers
    Ebm
    Walk in the zoo and say, "Pick a fur"
    Ebm
    Last night was a blur to me
    Ebm
    This mornin' I got two with me
    Ebm
    I don't know what to do with me
    Ebm
    Goin' ape like the zoo with me
    Ebm
    Got a tool with the screw missin'
    Ebm
    Two girls in the pool kissin'
    Ebm
    Everywhere I go, the rod with me
    Ebm
    Cause these niggas actin' too fishy

    [HOOK]
    Ebm
    Fuck y'all niggas on, man?
    Ebm
    Duffle bag forever
    Ebm
    Just left V Live
    Ebm
    Atlanta could never die as long as Tit alive
    Ebm
    Yeah...!
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [VERSE]
    Ebm
    Look, I got a big amount
    Ebm
    I think I'm the biggest out
    Ebm
    Got hits and I ain't even put 'em out
    Ebm
    Lit and you can't even put it out
    Ebm
    Got the Billboard melodies
    Ebm
    Rap is somethin' I do on the side
    Ebm
    Crossed over to the other side
    Ebm
    And I didn't even have to die
    Ebm
    Got the money and I never show it
    Ebm
    Let a nigga try to play heroic
    Ebm
    Michael Jackson talkin' to me in my dreams
    Ebm
    And he say, "You bad and you know it"
    Ebm
    Better shamone with my check then
    Ebm
    I'm a J. Prince investment
    Ebm
    Niggas love to talk reckless
    Ebm
    Then see me like best friends
    Ebm
    Got the same color FN
    Ebm
    And I've never seen the inside of a Marriott or a Westin
    Ebm
    Five stars, nothin' less than
    Ebm
    Fuck niggas on your payroll
    Ebm
    And you let 'em know the safe code
    Ebm
    And you knew him for a month though
    Ebm
    But you call them niggas big bro
    Ebm
    You could move in the Hidden Hills
    Ebm
    And you still don't live by the same code
    Ebm
    I'm respected everywhere I go
    Ebm
    Nigga, long live Bankroll
    Ebm
    Skip the rainbow, funny stop shit
    Ebm
    And it's straight to the pot of gold
    Ebm
    Somebody, everybody know
    Ebm
    (6 God with the god flow...!)


    You are reading: 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount


    Thank you for your visit to this 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount.

    That's the 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount

    That's the 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading 2 CHAINZ feat DRAKE - Big Amount, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/08/2-chainz-feat-drake-big-amount.html