BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics


See Also

  • BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics
  • BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings visitors. On this occasion we will share :"BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics." hopefully you like this BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics.

    BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics



          (BEYONCE)
     Dum-da-de-da
     Do, do, do, do, do, do
     [Coming down, dripping candy on the ground]

     It's that YoncĂ©, your YoncĂ© in that lingerie
     On that chardonnay, scoring touchdowns on yo runway
     I'm Texas forever like Bun B, and I'm redboned yo
     Billion Ring like Donjae, I'm camo in here yo
     These thots can't clock me nowadays
     You wish I was your pound cake
     Boy you know I look good as fuck
     You wish I was your baby momma
     Want me to come around and give you good karma, but no
     We escalate, up in this bitch like elevators
     Of course sometimes shit go down
     When it's a billion dollars on an elevator
     Of course sometimes shit go down
     When it's a billion dollars on an elevator
     [Ha, ha, God damn, God damn, God damn]

     Momma taught me good home training
     My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
     My sister told me I should speak my mind
     My man made me feel so God damn fine [I'm flawless!]





     You wake up, flawless
     Post up, flawless
     Ridin' round in it, flawless
     Flossin' on that, flawless
     This diamond, flawless
     My diamond, flawless
     This rock, flawless
     My Roc, flawless
     I woke up like this, I woke up like this
     We flawless, ladies tell 'em
     I woke up like this, I woke up like this
     We flawless, ladies tell 'em
     Say "I look so good tonight"
     God damn, God damn
     Say "I look so good tonight"
     God damn, God damn, God damn

     I wake up looking this good
     And I wouldn't change it if I could
     [If I could, if I, if I, could]
     And you can say what you want
     I'm the shit [what you want I'm the shit]
     I'm the shit, I'm the shit, I'm the shit
     I want everyone to feel like this, tonight
     God damn, God damn, God damn
     [Onika]

          (NICKI MINAJ)
     Looking Trinidadian, Japanese and Indian
     Got Malaysian, got that yaki, that wavy Brazilian

          (BEYONCE)
     Them bitches thirsty, I'm Hungarian
     Nicki, Bey, be eatin' diamond fangs, barbarian, ah

          (NICKI MINAJ)
     Yo, like MJ doctor, they killing me
     Propofol, I know they hope I fall
     But tell 'em winning is my motherfuckin' protocol
     'Cause I score before I ever throw the ball
     These bitches washed up and ain't no fuckin' soap involved, uh
     It's every hood nigga dream, fantasizing about Nicki and Bey
     Curvalicious, pussy served delicious
     Mayday mayday, earth to bitches
     Slap these hoes on they ass like we birthing bitches, uh
     The queen of rap, slayin with queen Bey
     If you ain't on the team, you playin' for team D
     'Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters
     This watch right here done faced blizzards
     I confess, I woke up like this
     All this drank in my cup like this
     All this ass on that flawless dick
     Instagram another flawless pic
     Flawless city with these flawless titties
     I've got all these hundreds, you've got all them fifties
     I'm with some flawless bitches because they be mobbin' pretty
     'Cause niggas love bad bitches that be on they grizzly
     Throw that ass back I be on my frisbee
     Princess cut diamonds on my Disney
     He want monster Nicki in Sri Lanka
     I told 'em meet me at the trump, Ivanka
     I said come here let me show you how this cookie tastes
     This that yeah, nigga, eat the cookie face

     [Right, Right, Right]
                        

    You are reading: BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics

    That's the BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading BEYONCE ft. NICKI MINAJ - Flawless Remix lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/11/beyonce-ft-nicki-minaj-flawless-remix.html