JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics


See Also

  • JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics
  • JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion I will share :"JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics


    INTRO
     Listen, you might learn some
     Jahlil Beats, holla at me
     Jadakiss where you been, where you at
     This rap is wack
     I want that old thing back
     I want that old thing back

    VERSE 1   (JADAKISS)
     Some niggas tell a lot, some niggas sell a lot
     Some niggas used to be mad nice, then fell a lot
     Albums still trash I don’t care who the hell you got
     Portraying the role of a G, we can tell you not
     Sorry to bother you, I’m only doing what a father do
     Your production is horrible, you’ll forever be a nerd
     And your metaphors are better off, never being heard
     I came in grinding, Puff made me shining
     Put ’em both together, a protege of the 90’s
     Grew up, put that bulshit behind me
     Started making niggas demises untimely
     Looking for me, come to the hood you can find me
     Gucci belt right on the waist where the 9 be
     .38 right in the garbage, where the packs at
     M1 right in the trunk, where the jacks at
     Whoever is in arm length will get backslapped
     'Cause I ain’t playing with these rap cats
     This is the flow you can’t learn
     The dutch you can’t burn
     Niggaa, I’ve got stripes you can’t earn

    CHORUS   (JADAKISS)
     Method Man, where you been where you at
     These rap niggas is wack, I want that old thang back
     Yeah, I want that old thang back
     Yeah, I want that old thang back

    VERSE 2  (METHOD MAN)
     You got the M.E, the M.E., the M.E., the M., M., M.,
     The M.E.T.H.O.D. Man
     You need a dopefiend track
     Let me shoot up and lean back
     With this needle stuck in my arm, never tuck in my charm
     Most my team sling crack
     If I hit every corner with G packs
     Might cause the man DC to relapse
     I’m a Hip hop junkies, who needs rap?
     MC’s wack, Killerbees is back in the booth
     Mind your beeswax
     And fuck a style that you got
     We blow a cap at any Energizer bunny right where his battery at
     Look, the bastard child of Clarence Thomas and Reagonomics
     On every 1st and 15th make sure you pay me homage
     Might break a promise but never breaking the code
     Got the floor safe, coke in the pot, fiend at the stove
     Meth, rock a W on my clothes
     I’m a straight rider, straight to the W with these hoes
     I’m straight fire, these motherfuckers is froze
     Like a skinny supermodel that like to powder her nose





    CHORUS   (METHOD MAN)
     Redman, where you been where you at
     These rap niggas is wack, I want that old thang back
     I want that old thang back
     I want that old thang back

    VERSE 3  (REDMAN)
     Dope boy, I’m like Rick James, I got that old thang
     I got a gold chain, **** with gold frames
     Doc doing the runnerman on Soul Train
     With a chinese girl, the chicken get Lo Mein
     Propane for the raw, I put her on the streets
     My thoughts, the blue magic put on the beats
     Game time, Doc rocket like Dominique
     Straight vegetarian nigga and ignore the beef
     Yeah, Kyrie keep the blow smoking
     Slide in the club, cool like the floor frozen
     Check out the wild thang got a Tone Loco
     Big ass and high heels with the toes open
     That’s me, 90’s MC
     Fuck a Grammy awards, underground is tax free
     Look in the mirror I feel fantastic
     The mirror said ‘you are, you conceited bastard’

    CHORUS  (BUSTA RHYMES)
     Santana, where you been where you
     These rap niggas is wack, I want that old thang back
     I want that old thang back
     Tell ’em I want that old thang back

    VERSE 4  (JUELZ SANTANA)
     I came to bring the pain
     Put niggas to shame, simple and plain
     They gon’ remember my name
     And it’s all for respect not fame
     So don’t play with me
     You could give ’em rope, they still can’t hang with me
     Pass the baton, they still can’t race with me
     So far ahead of these niggas they still chasing me
     I wouldn’t be surprised if niggas ghostwriters got ghostwriters
     Nothing cease to amaze you
     Labels used to care, even though they was raping me
     Now it’s 360 deals, modern day slavery
     Fuck you, who payin' me, I’m the one recording
     We'll sue you for extortion or fame over fortune
     The game done changed, the sound done changed
     All these niggas sound the same
     The word loyalty don’t even sound the same
     Good thing I keep the pound, when it bang it always sound the same
     I aim at the game, the real shall remain
     Neck full of water like I drowned my chain
     Flier than a nigga jumping out the plane
     Higher than you niggas, you can find the strain
     Better than you niggas that’s without me saying
     Treat the money like the work, we don’t count we weight it
     For this amount we aim it, blaze it, flame it
     ****** big as a shower head, you don’t want me spraying
     Enough with the mumble jumble
     Santana back though, can I get a drum roll?
     Whole lotta kush and it’s stuffed in a fronto
     Fiends still say my work taste like gumbo
     Yeah, bring that old thang back
     I was told to whip it up and bring the whole thang back
     When I was puping coke, you was jumping rope
     I was running out of bags, you was playing tage
     While you was hop scotching, I was drop shopping
     At the dealer paying cash for them paper tags
     While you was pop locking, I was Glock popping
     Getting to the cash, brown paper bags
     Blowing money fast and it never last
     Yeah, they make it fast, barely make it back
     Haters gonna suffer, I’m okay with that
     All this garbage, time to throw away the trash
                        

    You are reading: JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics


    Thanks for reading this JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics.

    That's the JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics

    That's the JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading JUELZ SANTANA ft. BUSTA RHYMES, METHOD MAN, JADAKISS AND REDMAN - Ol Thang Back lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/12/juelz-santana-ft-busta-rhymes-method.html