SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


See Also

  • SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics
  • SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I will share :"SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    This single was released on 13 December 2016.

    Vocals: Sundance Head ,
    Producer(s): Blake Shelton,
    Writer(s): Sundance Head,


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 3/4
    Tempo: 120
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU
    c h o r d z o n e . o r g

    [INTRO] E
    [VERSE]
    E
    Darlin' don't go
    A E
    And leave me all by myself
    E
    I don't think
    E B7
    I can make it without you
    E
    Well I know it was wrong
    A E
    To ever treat you that way
    E B7 E
    Will I promise, I will never do it again

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    [VERSE]
    F#
    Lord I know what they say it's true, baby
    B
    I could never live one day without you
    E
    Please come home
    A E
    My heart is on the floor
    E B7
    when I walk in circles over you


    E
    All I know is I was wrong
    E7 A E
    To ever treat you that way
    E B7 E
    Well I'll promise I will never do it again

    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    E
    I don't think
    E
    (I don't think)
    A
    I can make it
    A
    (I can make it)
    E
    Oh I don't think
    E B7
    I don't think I can make it
    A E
    Without you


    You are reading: SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics

    That's the SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading SUNDANCE HEAD - Darlin’ Don’t Go (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2016/12/sundance-head-darlin-dont-go-voice.html