RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics


See Also

  • RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics
  • RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings visitors. On this occasion I will share :"RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics


     Produced by BINK! AND THE YOUNGSTARS

    INTRO
     Reminiscing on that, uh
     I remember they used to give us that free cheese
     A big block of that shit
     Yeah, man I'm glad y’all ain't gotta get that cheese
     Man, I thank God my kids ain't gotta see that cheese
     Yo, you know what I’m saying?
     You gotta feed it to them raw
     Feel me?

    VERSE 1
     Renovatin' the ghettos, movin' me elsewhere
     Daddy didn't see pension, they took his healthcare
     Affordable housin' and they fed us welfare
     Showed us Tony Montana, teachers couldn't care less
     A young prince in Miami, son of a pharaoh
     This is deeper than raps, I can't run from the echoes
     And I still hear the screams
     Under my mattress box springs, I still see the C.R.E.A.M
     Mac 11 next to Grammy invitations
     I'm never quiet, tell my niggas all my aspirations
     No more beefin' with rappers, it's just murder or nothin'
     New positions to master, I perfected the others
     Niggas shoot for the Magic, never heard of Matumbo
     These are lucrative assets, golden words that I mumble

     This the biggest
     Corner store was the stage, I needed management
     In a mansion that I could squeeze another phantom in
     Negative people just seem to fail first
     I said I'm a genius, put in the legwork
     You step to my niggas, suggest you stay alert
     No, I've never been lenient, nor a man of mercy
     I stick my dick in her, tell her my net worth
     Then we stare at each other and see who catch first
     A pretty chick, she resembles Stacy Dash
     If it was her, she had to kiss my feet and lick my ass
     Pussy nigga want war, til' it's bonjour
     Those hitters sittin' a bomb outside your mom door
     Got your people alarmed 'cause we the armed force
     Easy as leakin' a song before I go on tour

     Uh
     Gang violence ongoin', let's fight our own wars
     Chicago been out of hand, the city lost it's soul
     Funeral every weekend or either you cremated
     Homie's son, he been murdered, he didn't seem faded
     Holdin' guns on the gram, out of my league baby
     Real killers and hitters would rather live nameless
     I got a homie I know with a twenty body count
     Maybe once or twice a month he leave the house
     Older brother, type to get a curly perm
     Pappy Mason type respect for holdin' thirty birds
     Never was a gangster, I just wanted in
     No longer could I deny that I wanted a Benz
     Booby gave me blessings and a ruse for me to win
     I showed him my ambition in two different fields
     Also, said I was a rapper, Booby here it is
     Real talk my nigga, here it is
                        

    You are reading: RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics.

    That's the RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics

    That's the RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading RICK ROSS - Game Ain't Based On Sympathy lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2017/03/rick-ross-game-ain-based-on-sympathy.html