WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics


See Also

  • WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics
  • WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time I will share :"WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics


    INTRO
     You gotta smoke one of these
     Yeah, you gotta light one
     If you don’t it's cool
     But if you do
     You’re way cooler

    VERSE 1
     Uh, Versace on my dishes
     Oh money on my slippers
     How do we smoke all this weed
     Still handle all this business
     A major key to success, is watch the competition
     I moved as discrete as I can
     Still roll up with out permission
     Most of these niggas is hoes
     Do anything for status
     No real talent, just part of an Instagram challenge
     Niggas is squares, a movie cast with bad actors
     Don’t let the media fool you, these niggas movin backwards
     I’m tryna stay as far away from lames as possible
     They hardly mention my name
     But know they watchin though
     Lost my brother this year
     One thing it taught me though
     Is that I’m built to win no matter the obstacle
     Make sure my team is in order
     Still got new crops to grow
     3 million on settlements
     But God got me though
     I learned so many new things
     And got a lot to show
     Now we don’t go any where without an ounce to blow
     No summer tour this year, I’m doing festivals
     I took a lil time of so that my neck could grow
     Still writing checks and dressing the best head to toe
     What you expect in the presents of a professional
     Nothing less, we smoke the best
     A new strain? I might invest

    CHORUS
     I stay stoned, I stay stoned
     Cause weed is legal [weed is legal]
     Weed is great
     Let’s get higher, up to the ceiling, ooh
     I stay stoned, I stay stoned
     Cause weed is legal [weed is legal]
     Bitch don’t you blow my high, ooh
                        

    You are reading: WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics

    That's the WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading WIZ KHALIFA - Stay Stoned (Redbone Weedmix) lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2017/05/wiz-khalifa-stay-stoned-redbone-weedmix.html