Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics


See Also

  • Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics
  • Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. This time I am going to share :"Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics


    Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics 
    Starring: Shashank Arora, Plabita Borthakur, 
    Sonal Jha, Aahana Kumra, Vikrant Massey, Mayur More, Ratna Pathak
    Director: Alankrita Shrivastava
    Producer(s): Prakash Jha
    Music Director(s): Zebunnisa Bangash
    Lyricist(s): Anvita Dutt Guptan
    Composer(s): Zebunnisa Bangash
    Release on: 21st July, 2017


    Lipstick Under My Burkha (2016) Songs Lyrics

    01. Jigi Jigi 

    Singers: Zebunnisa Bangash (Zeb And Haniya)

    02. Ishquiya 

    Singers: Neeti Mohan

    03. Le Li Jaan 

    Singers: Zebunnisa Bangash (Zeb And Haniya)

    You are reading: Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics.

    That's the Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics

    That's the Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Lipstick Under My Burkha-Hindi All Songs Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2017/07/lipstick-under-my-burkha-hindi-all.html