Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics


See Also

  • Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics
  • Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info visitors. On this occasion I will share :"Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics




    Lyrics to Rhyme Room Lyrics Of Thirst and Music Videos by Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike. The Weeknd. Read the full lirik lagu Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike. The Weeknd "Rhyme Room Lyrics Of Thirst" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ songlyricsdatabase.info

    Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike Of Thirst Video (Official Youtube)

    (Verse)
    Ayo I’m done selling drugs and buying keys on consignment
    I’m about to buy a lab and purchase me a lion
    Drug money is sucks, I’m the lux, drunk as a fuck
    Be going hard, bitch ass you butt
    But still in all I gain I don’t know no other way
    I’m cooler than the M6 play
    I run with drug niggas who ya one day
    One pay, one K
    Sun play, some spray
    Half of these niggas underage
    They came with the purple T
    Grape shit, some call it gray
    I call it revolutionizing in the mix
    My money he man now
    Was shakin, don’t fuck with them snakes
    Fuckin with them fix hustle niggas is gay
    If that’s your thing, cold play
    Don’t get in my way
    We got hack saws that smack jaws, betray me
    Bout to get you more
    What you in this for? Aye chill
    The official just late, give him his way
    That’s my nigga no big and give him his space
    If they front on us we frontin back, piss in his face

    (Verse)
    Peace to the god, wussup?
    More I’m late in the cut
    Layin in the cut with a slut
    Late in the cut on the peanut butter guts
    With a slut but Brazilian, half to a but
    Denzel coo, stand niggas stall like woo
    Whippin that work like woo
    Brick flat woo, brick flat woo
    I’m penguin pussy goo
    Since I wage in a brand new coup
    Fuck niggas suck dick til you strangle
    Therefore hatin on a real ass G
    Like me talkin bout air got Anna
    Say fuck your bright but a nigga named Mike
    Fuck nigga, yea I’m a king in Atlanta
    You don’t wanna be a new star round the TV channel
    Talkin bout last scene in Atlanta
    Bitch I take your life, sleep good that night
    Crab crab legs in Savana
    I’m so Tony Montana
    Nose full of coke, M16, all black hammer
    Put coke in the street, in a week everything jump back
    Sweet Sweden and a can of Fanta
    Polo polo had the flow ho
    I got horses on pajamas
    Yea, late night I might take flight
    With 3 hoes like my name Santa
    Yea yea, I drive a Chevy and I treat it like a Phantom
    I bought a ’96 Impala and I named it MJG
    ‘Cause we pimp hard and we pimp hard
    And a bitch can’t ride for free
    Gone

    (Verse)
    Peace to the gods
    Way to hit the breaks home boy
    You about to fall asleep in the car
    Run a red light on me motherfucker
    I’mma pull the Chevy over and reach in the glove
    Speak from the blood
    Kin folk, you don’t wanna see my pin though
    You don’t wanna see me unplugged
    If I pull a 9 out, over night I’ll sign out
    You should know I gets a bug in the rug
    Get the buzz on drugs and chug a jug of sauce til I bust the goods
    Man I could make a deacon dirty when I speak
    I’m murdering, I make a mean mugging cause
    When I lean in the cut
    Listen, this 30 yard 6 when your out of that window
    Tiers in the mud
    Got the soul of an old man, I can feel the love
    So call me daddy, lay my balls on the cag
    ‘Cause I drive em nuts
    Don’t follow in envy if you ain’t following where
    ‘Cause I’m about grinding plus
    These songs that I write got life, I can sick em on tree
    They did grow target
    Takin more lefs to the boys in the Bronx
    I’m losing heroin
    Let em go ball, just give em more weed
    Dollars in the kitchen, povery
    Did I forget to mention I’m an emcee?
    That I have to prove it on BET
    And cyphered twice but that just might be
    I know
    So radioactive, had a couple of radio attempts
    But I don’t wanna be radioactive anymore now
    Than I wanna jump off a cliff
    This I promise,
    Catfish Billy, you can put Trunk Muzik in the picture frame
    You ain’t gotta tell me that I made a mistake and some of that shit was lame
    But all I wanna do is say fuck that shit and please accept my change
    I was on the tryna people please
    So people please, know my name
    Now back to the metaphors
    It’s better for me to settle scores instead of more self-loathe
    And I put tags on toes
    And like I’m in the morgue and I’m giving no pedicure
    Said a story now go on and set the melanol
    Set sail on a pale horse with a sword
    Yea me behold, in a white Caprice classic, pedal to the floor
    Flime of the seed in my pants
    ‘Cause I need what I need
    I believe that I can go achieve what I came to achieve
    And I leave you and you with the new CD in your hands
    Put it in, put it in, let the 808 fill that space
    Any kind of high never feels this great
    You can feel the taste, you can see that smell
    You can touch the moon when you hear that bass
    Thank God that I got this gift, damn right and I won’t shut up
    But the gray hair fall down like an OG, damn right and I won’t cut em
    Man, I’m on my shit
    Life is a trip when I’m jumpin over cracks in the road
    Say what you want to about this white boy
    But I know the truth and rap’s in his soul.


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones Holy Water of thirst.


    You are reading: Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics

    That's the Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Yelawolf Ft. Raekwon & Killer Mike - Rhyme Room Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2018/03/yelawolf-ft-raekwon-killer-mike-rhyme.html