Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics


See Also

  • Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics
  • Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics. Hello all of dramaticmusings visitors. This time Let me share :"Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics." i hope that you like this Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics.

    Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics





    Lyrics to Weed Smoke (Remix) and Music Videos
    by Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller. Read the full lirik lagu Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller "Weed Smoke (Remix)" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ songlyricsdatabase.info

    [Hook]
    Weed smoke, got me all floatin'
    Weed smoke, got me all chokin'
    Weed smoke, got me in my zone
    Got me in my...
    Weed smoke, got me all floatin'
    Weed smoke, got me all chokin'
    Weed smoke, got me in my zone...
    Got me in my zone...

    [Verse 1: Project Pat]
    Project Pata, purple dranka, purple leafa
    Should’ve been a engine - I’m such a chiefa
    Reefa, marijuana, sticky leafa
    Cross me, haircut to the green meter
    Beat a, murder charge, in the state a
    Let a nigga slide by, like a skata
    Paper comin' in off the hustle
    Money on the wood, make it good off the muscle
    Cigarillo, prep it up, no tobacco
    Crumble up the medico, out the packo
    A wacko, weed fiend, dip it in lean
    Didn’t have no mollies, for them dollies gave em beans

    [Hook]

    [Verse 2: Mac Miller]
    My bitch smoke weed, she make that shit look good
    Butt-ass naked, rollin' up Backwoods
    Fuck her from behind, got that ass lookin' terrified
    It's chicken, I'm Kevin Bacon, yes, I'm very high
    Pussy paralyzed, only fucking Steelers fans
    She camera shy, but naked on my Instagram
    Smokin' on that fire, volcano vaporizer
    Real pimp, bitch, blow that smoke in her vagina
    ...eat MacDonalds off of china
    Not the plate, bitch - I mean that wrestling hoe
    On that molly, acid, shrooms, it's a festival

    [Hook x2]

    Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller Lyrics and Video: Weed Smoke (Remix)


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones i don't wanna party without you


    You are reading: Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics.

    That's the Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics

    That's the Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Project Pat Ft. Mac Miller - Weed Smoke (Remix) Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2018/04/project-pat-ft-mac-miller-weed-smoke.html