Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics


See Also

  • Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics
  • Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics. Hello all of dramaticmusings.info beloved visitors. On this occasion we will share :"Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics




    Lyrics to If I Loved You and Music Videos
    by Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham. Read the full lirik lagu Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham "If I Loved You" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ songlyricsdatabase.info

    If I loved you, life would be easy
    There’d be no truth that I’d be scared of
    I could walk through every valley
    And you’d light me with all of your love

    But I don’t love you, not like I want to
    I don’t love you and that makes it hard
    And every morning, I see how you watch me
    And each night I know you feel it and it just breaks your heart

    You’d make good money and come home early
    And you’d kiss me and hold me each night
    We would have children and they would be so beautiful
    And we’d raise them and all would be right

    But I don’t love you, not like you need it
    I don’t love you, good as you are
    And when I kiss you, I know that you can feel it
    And I see it in your eyes, and it just breaks my heart

    I wish to God I could change it, darling
    Could make you the one
    I will always have these regrets and wonder
    What else I could have done
    I will

    ’Cause if I loved you, I could be happy
    I would make you the light of my world
    I wouldn’t wait, love, I’d marry you tomorrow
    And we’d make love and I’d be your girl

    But I don’t love you, much as I want to
    I don’t love you, no, it would be a lie
    And you deserve love, you’re better than a good day
    And you’ll find it, but just not in my eyes

    ’Cause it ain’t here love, no
    And it just breaks my heart


    Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham Lyrics and Video: If I Loved You


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones i don't wanna party without you.




    You are reading: Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics.

    That's the Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics

    That's the Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Delta Rae Ft. Lindsey Buckingham - If I Loved You Lyrics, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2018/05/delta-rae-ft-lindsey-buckingham-if-i.html