Only a God Like You


See Also

  • Only a God Like You
  • Only a God Like You. Hello all of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"Only a God Like You." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Only a God Like You


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Only a God Like You by Tommy Walker

    Intro:  G  D  Em  C (2x)

    Verse:
              G         D          Em           C
    For the praises of man, I will never ever stand
             G                D                C2
    For the kingdoms of this world I'll never give my heart away
       Dsus4      D
    Or shout my praise
          G              D                   Em             C
    My allegiance and devotion, my heart's desire and all emotion
           G                 D              C2     Dsus4 - D
    Go to serve the Man who died upon that tree

    Chorus:
    G                 D  Bm7          Em7
     Only a God like You     could be worthy of my praise
        C
    And all my hope and faith
       G                   D    Bm7      Em7
    To only a King of all kings     do I bow my knee and sing
    C
    Give my everything
    (Repeat)

       Am7      G/B       C          Em7
    To only my Maker, my Father, my Savior
       Am7       G/B       C         Em7
    Redeemer, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder
       Am7     C      Dsus4
    To only a God like You
       D           G
    Do I give my praise

    Bridge:
    G                 D
     Only a God like You
                    Em
    Only a God like You
                     C

    Only a God like You

    You are reading: Only a God Like You


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That's the Only a God Like You

    That's the Only a God Like You song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading Only a God Like You, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/10/only-god-like-you.html