With You


See Also

  • With You
  • With You. Hi al of dramaticmusings beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"With You." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    With You


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    With You by Hillsong

    Intro:  A  E7  Bm  D (2x)

    Verse 1:
    A                                 F#m    D
     I will sing about everything You are always
    A                                         D      E7
     I will tell the world everything You’ve done in me

    Pre-Chorus:
    D           E7
     I stand on higher ground
    F#m               D
      I was lost but now I’m here

    Chorus:
          A         D
    With You, my refuge
             F#m     E7
    My stronghold, always
          A             D
    With You, faithful one
            F#m
    Holding on
         E7           A
    I am always with You

    Verse 2:
    A                                       F#m       D
     The future of the world is within Your hands of love
    A                          D     E7
     Love reaches me, I am in awe of You

    Bridge:
    E7          Bm
     Always with You
    D           A
     Always with You
    E7          Bm   D

     Always with You

    You are reading: With You


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That's the With You

    That's the With You song lyric. We hope you like it. Always visit this blog to find various song lyrics that you need.

    You are reading With You, Url address: https://dramaticmusings.blogspot.com/2015/10/with-you.html